Keeping Things In Perspective

"Will.... time for a shower.... Jack needs you someone named Abel Gideon has escaped during a prison transport"  Will hears Crimson say and he gasps awake then moans "and I was having such a good dream too!"  she chuckles then says with a smile "I'm sure Andrew would be happy to hear you were dreaming about him!"  he looks at her and asks "how did you know I was dreaming about him?!"  she laughs "I'm serious!.... I dreamed we were married and that Andrew was our kid"  her laughter dies down and she picks up her pillow and gently hits him with it saying "shower.... now!"  he chuckles then says "yes ma'am!"  then he scoots of the bed and scurries to the bathroom as she throws their pillows at him making him laugh.... "Will?!.... Will?! are you there?!"  Will hears Crimson's voice say through the phone as he stands in the back of the room of the FBI office listening to Jack tell his people about Gideon "yeah yeah I'm here!"  he replies shakily as he wakes up from his funk "should I be hearing this?!"  she asks he chuckles then replies "his a killer not a victim"  she says "that depends on which perspective you're looking at it with"  he looks at his phone and realizes that she may be right after all he spent all those years going in for one murder and coming out with the idea that he committed so many more as someone else "do you need to go see coffee and cream before coming back home?!"  she asks he asks with a chuckle in his tone "who!?!"  she replies "Hannibal.... there are times when his hair reminds me of coffee with a little bit of creamer in it just before it gets stirred"  he laughs softly so he didn't interrupt Jack's speech then replies "yeah.... probably"  she replies "alright well you seem calmer now so I should probably let you go hopefully I didn't do to much damage to your outfit"  he chuckles then says "oh yeah there are buttons flying all over the place it's completely crumpled and people are looking at me funny!"  she replies "don't joke about that!!"  he clears his throat then says "sorry!"  he knew she was talking about his "looking at me funny" quip "I love you Will"  she says softly "I love you too"  he replies then he hangs up he was slightly better now a little bit calmer but at least he was no longer lost in his own mind.... that night Crimson got a call from someone she didn't expect to get a call from "why didn't you tell me he was that far gone?!"  Hannibal asks "what did you do?!"  she asks there was silence on the other end so she repeated herself "what did you do Hannibal!?!"  when she didn't get an answer from him she hung up then tracked Will's phone to see where he was and drove in a hurry to where the tracking system told her he was when she reached the area the tracking device located him at she parks her truck and runs through the woods in search of the man she loves she reaches him just as he starts to take his side arm from it's holster and she was frightened of what she saw not in a scared for her life kind of way but scared and worried for his she sees him raise his gun and cups her hand over his feeling the warmth of her gentle touch Will feverishly looks over at her and whispers "no!.... no, no, no!.... not you too!.... you were supposed to be my safety net not my delusion!"  she replies with a whispered tone "I am your safety net Will and trust me when I tell you you do not want to do this!"  she slowly "helps" him lower his gun "besides I figured I'd be dancing in your delusion!"  she teases he chuckles "you've been gone too long Will.... you were supposed to come home before....!"  she says softly with a sad worried tone "I know but.... it was one body after another and Jack was in a hurry to catch Gideon...."  he replies "so that's who that is!"  she whispers looking over at the man in a tan trench coat that stood a few paces ahead of them watching Alana through her home office window "talk to him Will one lost soul to another"  she tells him he looks at her "I'll stay here"  she says he nods and starts to walk over to Gideon not realizing that she somehow slipped his gun out of his hand and into hers "I don't know if I'll feel like myself again I don't know if I've got any "self" left over I spent so long thinking I was him it's gotten really hard to remember who I was when I wasn't him"  Crimson hears Gideon say to Will once Will reaches his side Will looks at him and asks "who are you now?"  Gideon looks at him and replies "now I'm you we're both here, looking at her, just those kind of people who shouldn't be in a relationship you and I are already committed hard to be with another person when.... you can't get out of your own head"  they both turn and look into Alana's window again "I want to get out"  Will says "yeah, well, we all want things that we can't have but if I kill her like he would kill her, then maybe I could understand him better I wonder if then you would finally understand what you've become"  Gideon replies then he hears a celestial voice say from behind him "I doubt he'll kill her.... she's too useful"  he turns to see the most beautiful woman he's ever seen in his life walk towards him then he hears her mock with a singsong voice as she walks towards him and Will while raising the gun she holds in her hand at him "run, run, as fast as you can....!"  then she shoots him in the shoulder "count yourself lucky doctor.... he's going to want you alive for as long as possible and he might just make you as tasty as he made my mother.... one.... piece.... at.... a.... time!.... for he's going to enjoy tormenting you for as long as possible to make you pay for taking credit for his work.... I know it wasn't your fault.... not really but perhaps you shouldn't have been so easily susceptible to the idiots who call themselves doctors!"  she says as she walks even closer to him and stands next to Will "you knew?!.... all this time you knew who he was!"  Gideon says with a soft surprised chuckle in his tone "I've lived as the "prey" long enough to know who is a "predator".... you all have a certain.... "look" to you, a way you carry yourselves like your higher than us "lowly ones" and I don't know if you've noticed but Will is just as much a victim to his so called "charms" as you are just in a much deeper level!.... the "Ripper" truly doesn't understand the "value" of friendship.... this would have gone much more smoothly if he had just allowed it to come naturally but we are all pawns in his chess game and his board and pieces are even bigger than the ones in the Harry Potter books and movies!"  she replies making Gideon chuckle "I could have killed you you know but luckily for you I like to face those I shoot look them in the eyes as they die.... I have always been curious about the life of a killer.... and as far as I know Will has never killed and he's a terrible shot feverish or not!"  she says "Will may never forgive me for hiding things from him but I know there are things he doesn't tell me either so.... I guess we're both even!"  she adds then she shoots him again.... this time in the chest.... then drops the gun and walks away for she knew there was much of this game left to be played and she hoped by letting it play out it would keep Will safe even if he did end up hating her for the rest of their lives....