Chapter 9: Christmas At The Burrow ✔

For about a week Harry, my dads and I all stayed at Grimmauld place and it was pretty good.

We were a family, going out in the day on trips, cuddled up at night with hot chocolate and blanket, sitting by the fire place telling stories and at night Harry and I would sleep cuddled up in my bed.

For the first week of our Holidays, nothing bad happened, we didn't have to worry about the up coming war, we didn't think about Voldemort and we just lived like a normal, happy family.

I never wanted it to end.

But sadly it did.

The second week of out holidays was Christmas where my dads, Harry and I were heading to the Burrow for Christmas celebrations, which I was excited about.

We had had an incredible morning, opening presents, having some real family time, something g Harry had said he hadn't really experienced before today...not really.

The next week Harry and I would be staying at the Burrow, except for tomorrow night when I'd come home for the full moon, to spend time with the Weasleys. Because I've missed my 2and family so so much.

"You ready pup?" Dad called out from downstairs.

"Almost dad, just finishing up!"

I was packing the last of my things for the week to come, Harey was lounging on my bed, reading one of the many books Hermione or Remus had gifted me over the years.

"Baby, can you grab me a book or two of the shelf?" I asked Harry who nodded and stood up, walking over and picking out two books, walking over and throwing them in my bag before wrapping his arms around me, kissing my neck softly.

Since that night in the old headgirl/boy dorms, Harry and I had only been alone in the house once in the week and that was when dad and dad went to visit Tonk, Andromeda and Ted. We had of course take full advantage of our quiet house and had a Romantic dinner, I had cooked and then had some...alone time.

"You know, I was thinking about writing to Dumbledore, to ask him if maybe he would be open to letting us stay in my parents old dorm." Harry muttered against my neck.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, would that be something you'd be open to?" He wondered, his hands moving to rest against my hips, as I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Are you kidding me? All those nights, alone, with you...sigh me up baby." I chuckled before pulling him down for a deep, passionate kiss.

"Harry! Rory! Let's go!" My dad yelled again and I sighed, pulling away, somewhat annoyed.

"WE'RE COMING!" I yelled at him, before turning back to face Harry kissing him quickly and then pulling out of his arms to grab our bag off of my bed.

Harry grabbed my hand and we walked off to find dad and dad waiting by the fireplace, waiting for us.

"About time you two, got down here." Remus chuckled when he saw us enter the room.

"I was packing my crap, you know I always leave stuff till the last minute." I shrugged, holding up my bag.

"Yeah, you get that from your old man." My dad grinned proudly, as he picked up his own bag and then grabbed his husbands hand.

"We'll meet you at the Burrow you two." Remus smiled as he and dad stepped into the fireplace and grabbed the floo powder. After a quick wave our way they left us alone as they disappeared in the green flames.

*time skip*

Dinner went by pretty quickly, the family, all being happily stuffed after a wonderful meal were wondering around, Harry was sitting in the living room with Dad, dad and Arther...my three fathers.