Turn on

*Heys guys here's a special thing I wanted to do for you guys..it's all romance and staring Elliot, Olivia, and Nick. Up next is Bensaro..it's based on how Nick and Olivia met before they beacame partners..hope you like!!!*

by:NickandLiv

******
Olivia's POV

After leaving court, I got a call from Cragen saying that I needed to a crime scene ASAP. Unable to catch a cab,I quickly made my way down to the subway and hopped on the 4th train to take me uptown and that's when fate stepped in. I literally into his lap, the rain had stopped and I wasn't holding on tight enough so I went flying backwards into the seat behind me. Luckily he was their to catch me.

"Oh god, I am so sorry!" I apologized before turning to look at whose lap my ass had acquainted itself with. I immediately smiled as I was greeted by pair of brown eyes that looked right through me and a face that made me bite my lip as I took in this beauty.

"No it's okay." He assured me never taking his eyes from mine. "Better me then the floor right?" he said smiling showing off his perfect white teeth.

"Yeah." I agreed, breathless as we held each other's gaze. A couple seconds passed before I noticed I was still sitting on his lap and cleared my throat, breaking the trance before standing up and adjusting my skirt, thankful that I was wearing panties today. "I'm olivia, by the way Benson."