ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ [edited]

Edit: Only canon adult characters will be getting smut scenarios from now on [21/ 02/2023]

All characters included are canonically +18

Fukukado Emi // Smile hero: Ms. Joke

"What did i say about waking me up.."

Emi was tied down. Shocked yet flushed. Propped on her elbows (Name) lazily stared at her girl. Her eyes were fixed on Emi, whom was regretting everything.

(Name) spread Emi's limbs, laying her spread eagle. She crawled onto her, settling on her tummy. She rested her chin between Emi's boobs. She teased her shext with one hand, the other holding her chin forcing her to make eye contact.

Emi became even more red, she moaned. (Name) watched, bored if i may say. She flicked her thumb over Emi's nipple. She let inhaled sharply. (Name) sneered. She began to kiss up her neck, stopping over her lips. She removed Emi's panties and moved down.

"Go on~" Emi huffed.

"Well..if you insist. I'm going to rearrange your insides.."

Sōsakai Shino // Mandalay

The kids were away. Kota wanted Jugo to meet Eri, they were spending a few days with a certain  hero.

Shino knew this was her golden card. The opportunity to enjoy some private love with her girlfriend. Two days together, just the two of them.

(Name) was okay with it but she was a little down. She's never let Jugo go in years, it was new though Jugo was young, for (Name) she seemed way older.

(Name) sulked on the couch during the first few hours. 

Shino cuddled into (Name)'s arms in hopes of cheering her up, which worked for the most part. What happened next shook (Name).

Shino purred.

She traced her neck, imitating purrs. (Name) swallowed thickly, her face becoming increasingly flushed with each little touch. She huffed picking Shino up and headed to their room. She lightly threw Shino onto the bed. 

(Name) slowly walked over to her, taking off her clothes while she did. Shino did the same though she didn't expect the forward-ness.

(Name) made out with her for a solid ten minutes. Kissing sounds filled the otherwise silent room.

"Y'know, i haven't done this since Jugo was born, i might be a bit rusty" (Name) spoke, heaving for air. Shino grinned slyly.

"Take your time, I don't mind at all"

Kayama Nemuri // R-rated hero: Midnight

She fumbled to open the door. Fingers frantically grazing the vertical wood slab for that damn knob as she was getting attacked. Nemuri bit back moans and squeals as her girlfriend was abusing her poor neck.

(Name) sucked on Nemuris neck, hands riding up her dress and to her chest. Nemuri opened the door, both stumbled into the dim apartment. (Name) pushed Nemuri onto the closest thing; which was a table.

Nemuri whimpered. (Name) began to take of her gown, throwing it onto the floor and locking the apartment. She giggled, also stripping from her dress.

"You were quite naughty, not letting me touch you the whole time" (Name) sneered, pulling out a strap and a leather toy.

"So? you know loved it" Nemuri smugly bit back, spreading more and getting comfortable.

(Name) narrowed in on the raven haired woman. 

"I hope your as smug as you are when i'm finished.."

Usagiyama Rumi // Rabbit hero: Mirko

Rumi didn't know what was happening. One moment they were arguing, now she was pinned to the wall as they made out. 

(Name) growled into the kiss, her fingers digging into Rumi's wrists. It aroused Rumi yet she refused to let her voice out. (Name) smirked she bit her neck, seductively hard. Rumi gasped, her back arched.

"Haha, you are a little bunny after all.." (Name)s gleaming hues bore into Rumi's red. Rumi wrapped her legs around (Name)s hips, struggling out of her grip she tangled her finger in (Colour) hair. (Name) groaned, vibrations emanated from her throat.

Rumi smirked, however it faded after she saw (Name)s animalistic look.

(Name) crashed her lips onto Rumi hungrily grunting and moaning. She didn't even remember why they were arguing in first place. She growled deeply into Rumi's ear.

"I'm gonna ravage you!"