ᴾᴿᴼᵀᴼᴸᴼᴳ

We all know Sirius black was a player but what if in his 6th year at the age of sixteen he got a girl pregnant

We all know Sirius black was a player but what if in his 6th year at the age of sixteen he got a girl pregnant. The mother wanted nothing to do with the girl and moved to another country leaving Sirius and his friends to raise the poor girl at the age six her uncle prongs and auntie lily were murdered .

Uncle moony and wormtail disappeared . Her father in Azkaban leaving her grandmother Wallburga to raise her as the last heiress of the black family but a year after Sirius was sent to Azkaban. Her uncle reggie died two years later her granny died leaving Narcissa Malfoy to raise the girl.

The girl is ...R I V E R - R O S E  Lilly Black.

After being sorted to Ravenclaw everyone was wary of her because of her well-known death eater family every pure blood tries to get into her inner circle but cant.

Only Charlie Weasley her only real friend but they kept it a secret. When they graduate she works in the ministry as the young minister of magic . When the minister comes of age she will take his job but she has the same power as he when a decision is made she must approve it as well or they cant do it. She has more power than any other wizard imaginable.

Her relationship with the Weasley is a secret no one knows.

This is her life story....