𝐼.

R I V E R - R O S E  H A S  J U S T  W O K E N  U P, she looked around then remembered the night before and started to cry

R I V E R - R O S E  H A S  J U S T  W O K E N  U P, she looked around then remembered the night before and started to cry. Reacher was about to wake her when he heard her cry and went to 'master' regulus.

"Master, the young mistress is wailing in her room" regulus stood up from the breakfast table, his mother still sleeping for her health.

"I'll get her Kreacher go make her breakfast" as  he enters her room, his heart breaks when he sees the little girl crying the words,

"Daddy-uncle prongs-auntie Lilly- Arry~."

He sits in her bed "sweetheart," he hugs her.

"Who you?" She whispers. Regulus swallows the lump in his throat, although that seems to do nothing. "I'm your daddy's brother; I'm your uncle Reggie" thus beginning a bond.

In 4 months she grew close to regulus he taught her the basics, like how the wizard in the world works, money, the basics of every subject, potions and care of magical creature, as well as astronomy, being her favorite subject the last one because she feels close to her uncle Reggie and father. 

Grandmother teaches her to --keep her Shoulders back and Tummy in a while walking, and sitting, Pinky out while drinking, don't make noise while eating or drinking, do not ask for seconds! Lift the chin up stand with confidence and pride. Breathing gently, Stepping lightly Smile softly, Nod politely
Never show a thing you feel inside. Always look presentable, ask for help is weakness, do not show weakness your a black ,do not talk to mudbloods, halfbreeds, or blood traitors.

She had this all beaten into her, mentally and physically.

She remembers a muggle boy asking for directions; she talked to him that earned her one meal a day for a month.

When a guest came over, she talked back to them, wiping. All of this had happened when she had only been there a year. Two years later, she is 8. Regulus disappeared. At the age of 9, Grandmother died, leaving the house in her name, but she will legally own it at 18.

Now she lives with Aunt Cissy, Aunt Bella, and uncle Lucious. Let's just say Bella and Lucious are another reason for her nightmares, but now she has a fear of the dark and thunder.

Bellatrix now is in Azkaban, four months after River lived with them. It's been five years since she smiled or laughed as she meant it; you know, when you laugh from the stomach, tears come out.

The only things that calm down or what she is passionate about are painting, drawing, reading, and learning. Well, at least next year, she goes to Hogwarts. On another birthday, she will celebrate on her bed with a cupcake and a candle.