two.

Rarity was getting ready to pack up her order to send it off to Sapphire Shores in Canterlot so she could have it in time for her upcoming concert.
She was almost done packing when she heard the bell above her door go off again, Rarity dropped what she was doing before trotting over to greet Spike.
"Hello my Spikey Wikey! How are you doing today?" Rarity asked as she smiled
Spike smiled back before saying.
"I've been good, Twilight wanted me to stay to help but I reminded her that she had Owlilicious to help, she was quite embarrassed after that but told me to go ahead and go and now here I am, I woke up extra early and everything just to be here to help my favorite pony in all of Equestria." Spike said as his eyes we're full of love.
Rarity was flattered but she knew she couldn't get into another relationship yet, as she had three business across Equestria and just wouldn't have tine for such things.
"Awh that means a lot to me Spike, I was about ready to put these in my mailbox to send to Sapphire Shores but I was wondering if you could run it out there for me, while I see what my next order is?" Rarity asked batting her eyelashes real flirty
Spike blushed deeply before taking the package and heading towards the door before turning back around to face Rarity before saying.
"Anything for you milady!" Spike said before rushing outside

Rarity giggled until he was gone before stomping her hoof on the ground, why couldn't she just swallow her pride and tell him? She had the perfect opportunity just moments ago and she blew it, how would Rarity know that Spike even feels that way for her? Only one way to find out to go too Twilight.