Alisa, Jin, Yoongi, and Mary get close

One day, Alisa goes to visit Jin. She shakes out her nerves. Varsity is a girl group from source music, which is a subsidiary of BigHit.

It became BigHit's subsidiary two years ago. Jin meets Alisa at the door. He lets her in. Varsity has an off day today.

Yoongi smiles at Alisa. Mary is close by him. Alisa smiles at Mary. Mary smiles back. Jin takes Alisa to his room he shares with RM.

RM is sitting at his desk. His brows furrowed.
He's concentrated. Alisa goes to say hello, but Jin stops her.

"He's inspired. He's working on lyrics. Let's leave him be". He whispers. Alisa nods. Her grip on Jin's hand tightens.

Jin sighs. He feels just right when he's next to Alisa. It just clicks. You see, Alisa and him were in a relationship before, but it did not end well.

Jin shakes that thought out of his head. He did not want to revisit it. Instead, he looks down at Alisa resting her head in his lap.

Jin strokes her purple hair. Alisa had just dyed it purple for their recent comeback. She said that she was inspired by the color Suga had.

The color that Suga had when BTS came back with map of the soul: persona. Jin believes her, of course.

Jin also thinks about how the have the same surname, "Kim". Meaning they're from the Kim clan.

That was also a tie that bound them tight in their first relationship. "Did you know that Taehyung and I might be related"?

Jin asks Alisa. "Really? That's so interesting". Alisa says. Jin nods. "It's because we belong to the same branch of the Kim clan". Jin explains.

"The Gwangsan Kim clan"? Alisa asks. Jin nods. "Yep. That's why Taehyung and I call ourselves the Kim brothers". Jin says.

"What part of the Kim clan are you from"? Namjoon asks, his interest peaked. "I'm from the Gangneung Kim clan". Alisa says.

Namjoon's eyes widen. "Hey, that means you and Namjoon might be related too"! Jin says. Alisa and Namjoon nod in excitement.

"Your from the Gangneung Kim clan"? Alisa asks Namjoon. "Yeah! How cool is that"? He asks.

"Very cool". Alisa agrees. They slap a high five. Jin smiles and crosses his arms happily across his chest.