Sex and alcohol? Great mix!

Hawk

I couldn't keep my eyes off her she was so beautiful and talented, she told me a lot about herself but I can tell she is keeping something big a secret. I would eventually find out but I'm not worried about that right now, actually I wanted her on my bed naked right now. She look hot in the clothing she was wearing and I wanted to rip it off of her and make her screams my name.

"Hey let's go somewhere else" I whispers into her ears and she nods and finished her drink and follows me upstairs toward my bedroom as I open the door I let her in first then myself and I lock my door. She takes her coat off and sits on me bed smiling at me. "So what we Gonna do now big guy?" She chuckles. "You know damn well what we gonna do" she laughs and I get on top of her and kisses her hand and she wraps her legs around my waist and kisses me back.

We take each other's clothing off and laid on my me for naked still kissing. I stick two fingers into her wet hole and she moans and arches her back as I finger fuck her hard. She reaches down and strokes my hard cock and I felt her walls tighten and her stroking getting fast as it does and she come on my fingers and I like my fingers and thrust my cock into her fast and hard. She screams and holds me as I pound relentlessly into submission.

She moans and holds the sheets as I thrust hard and long into her, she spread her legs even more and gives more access to go deeper into her. Damn this girl felt so good around my cock. Soon I climax on her stomach, I wiped her quickly and turned her on her stomach and entered her from the back and slammed in and out of her. She screams and moans into my sheets and was begging me to go faster which I complied with. She came again but this time on my cock and I came eventually on her ass cheeks.

I again cleaned her up and laid down next to her breathing hard like she was "Damn that was amazing" she said and I laughed "Thanks babe" "differently wanna go again sometimes" "I'd like that too river" "can I spend the night? I don't think I can walk" I laughed again "Sure babe. I'll drop you in the morning" and I pulled her closer toward me and we both fell fast asleep.