Bloody nightmate

Hawk

It's been a week since River left and I missed her a lot, she became so much part of my life within the few days she was here with me. Reina and Thea misses her too and Reina is actually in the hospital from giving birth to another son for prez. He and Gunner and Thea are over there now. I wanted to settle down long time ago but with my PTSD  and not finding the right women it took me so long.

But finally I found River and I knew she was the one for me, she made the nightmare go away when I slept with her. She made the nervousness of crowd easy, she made my heart beat fast and she made damn sure horny. I was falling for and I wanted her to be my old lady. For the week we talk on the phone or texted but for the last two days she hasn't contacted me and I've been worried. She didn't tell me exactly where in Louisiana she was going for these fights.

I felt my phone buzz and I answer it quickly "Hello?" "Hey big guy" "Dammit River I was so worried" "Sorry babe, was kinda busy" she sounded nervous "Busy with what?" "Oh uhm .. I'm in the hospital" "What?!?!? Why??" I yelled "My last fight took a lot of toll on my body and it gave out and fainted but I won and I rushed to the hospital were I was staying till they brought me my stuff and hence I'm calling you now" she said softly "You been In the hospital for two days? How many fights did you do?" I growled "15" she whispered and I lost it "Dammit River why so many? You could've been killed?" "I know what I'm doing hawk don't baby me. I've done this before. I'll be fine" I sighed "I was actually flying back to Montana tonight. Will you pick me up?" "Of course babe" I said.

She sighed into the phone "I've missed you hawk and I can't wait to be back with you in bed. Do a lot of make up sex" I laughed "Oh we will be doing a lot of that" she laughs too. "Okay I gotta go they have to do my discharge papers then my flight will be tonight. I'll text you all the details okay?" "Okay babe, take care and be careful" "I will big guy" I laugh as we hung up. I was glad she was coming home. She wasn't gonna be leaving me bed anytime for a while.