Sofia's birthday plan

"Okay, what do you think we should decorate your room with?" Amber asked. In 3 days was Sofia 18th birthday. Amber, James, Sofia and their friends are planning for her party at the ballroom.

"Roses?" "Or flowers." Hildegard suggested

"Balloons or butterflies or music." Jade said.

"No! This is Sofia's 18th birthday party, we must do something special!" Amber denied and exclaimed.

Amber, this is Sofia's birthday party not yours. Let her choose. James looked at Sofia, "What do you want Sof?"

"Maybe a ribbon, it would be nice and different."Sofia said. 

"Okay Sofia whatever you want, now for food." "I think a simple, pink cake with Sofia on top, which is four layers." Amber said as she wrote it down on a piece of paper.

Sofia laughed, her sister always wanted her to have the best, simple but yet fancy birthday party. 3 days later she will be an officially become an adult, but she didn't know whether she was ready or not. Her brother James was soon to be first knight of Enchancia and get married to Vivian. Ruby and Jade were already married and lived a good life. Amber was about to marry Desmond and become Queen of Enchancia. And Desmond's sister Carrie will take over the throne and will be queen. ( A/N: Carrie is just a year younger than Des. Also all the characters are in 18-20 years old)

"Everyone already has found their own way, everyone but me." She thought sadly to herself. Suddenly she felt someone staring at her. She looked around and saw no one was there. "That's weird l'm sure l felt someone staring at me." Sofia thought to herself.

"Sofia!" "Sofia!" "Sofia!" Ruby's voice interrupted Sofia's thoughts.

"Are you okay?" "You seem distracted." Ruby asked worriedly.

"Um nothing." "Are we done now?" Sofia asked Amber.

"Yep, this is the plan." Amber showed her the plan for her birthday party. "Trust me, l'm sure it will be the best birthday party ever." Amber exclaimed.

"I absolutely agree Amber, did James help you with some bits?" Sofia asked Amber. Amber nodded.

Outside the ballroom

Hugo was pacing back and forth in front of the ballroom talking to himself.

"Come on Hugo you can do this." "This is your chance, you can't keep it in your mind forever." Hugo said to himself.

"Hugo!" "What are you doing here?" Sofia asked as everyone walked out the ballroom.

"Um, Sofia can l talk to you for a minute?" "Or a moment please?" He asked.

"Maybe next time, Sofia has to go with us." Amber stopped the couple.

"Amber!" Sofia said angrily to Amber.

"Sorry Sofia, but we have to see the cake, the decorations and lot more!" Amber said to Sofia.

"But-" Sofia trying to protest until she gets get off by Hugo.

"It's okay Sof, I'll talk to you later." Hugo said to Sofia.

"Fine." Sofia sighed, "I'm so sorry Hugo."

"It's okay." Hugo smiled at her as she left. "See you later."

"See you later!" Sofia waved before Amber her to the royal bakery.