Chapter 8

Lunch time roles around and the 4 boys sit at the far corner table at the back.

"I bloody hate that professer, he's a complete dick" Ohm complained while picking at his food.

"Ohm, that's because you push him to his breaking point" Fong giggled

They sat there eating for a while until Tines' phone pinged.

Sarawat: Meet me at the back of the law faculty building now

"I'm going to the toilet, be back soon" Tine said, getting up and walking away.

"Something is off about him today. I'm going to follow him" Phuak says

"Ok, report back to us"
___________

Tine reached the back of the builiding and saw Sarawat.

"Hey Sarawat"

"Hey Tine, I have something to ask you"  Sarawat says nervously

"What's wrong"

"We've been seeing each other for a while now and I was just wondering if you want to maybe, make it official?"

"Are you asking me to be your boyfriend?" Tine asks

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Sarawat says, hopeful of a yes

"I'll be your boyfriend Sarawat, as long as you will be mine" Tine chuckles as he grabs the back of Sarawats neck and pulls him closer.

Sarawat pins Tine to the wall as their hungry lips kiss.
Tines tounge brushes against Sarawats bottom lip asking for enterance.
Their tounges dancing together as Sarawat grabs Tines' ass, pulling him closer causing Tine to moan quietly into their mouthes.

Ping

The two boys instantly stop and whip their heads to the side to see the person who just ended a video.
Unfortunatly the person had already gone.
__________

"Guys, we have to go now!" Phuak pants as he grabs his bag and runs away causing Ohm and Fong to follow.

"Dude, whats wrong?" Fong asks

Phuak pulls out his phone to show the video he took.

Their faces dropped as they watched Sarawat and Tine make out like they hadn't eaten in days.
They watched in disbelief and disgust.

"Tine's one of them? How did we not know?" Ohm loudly whispers

"That's fucking disgusting, they're both complete freaks! I refuse to let Tine hang out with us now!" Fong shouts in anger

"How about we teach them a lesson?"

"Yes, I like that idea Phuak"

The 4 boys laugh, pack up their bags and head to their next class early.
________

It was the end of school and Tine had invited Sarawat round to work on the school project.
They were laughing and joking around. They had a couple of beers and ate a lot of junk food.
Tine hears his phone ring and picks it up.

Unknown: Faggot!

Tine: who is this?

Unknown: You're a freak! A disgrace to humanity, both of you are!

Tine: Who the fuck is this? What are you talking about?

Unknown: We know you are gay. We know you are with the abnormal freak Sarawat

Tine: We?

As Tine asks what they meant by "we" the person on the other side hangs up.
How did they know?
Who were they?
How did they get his number?

"Are you ok Tine?" Sarawat asks, clearly worried by seeing his boyfriends pale white, scared face

"Some one knows about us, they were calling us horrible names"

"They?" Sarawat askes in confusion

"The person said we a  lot of times. I don't think we're safe" Tine replys, a mixture of fear and shock in his voice.

"It's alright Tine, I'll never let any one hurt you. I promise" Sarawat softly whispers.

Sarawat takes me back to the cliff to clear our minds and to try and forget about it.

I'm so glad I have Sarawat by my side, I can't tell my friends about this because that means having to tell them about my relationship with the "freak" as they called him.

They sat next to each other at the edge of the cliff, looking over the city.
Tine leans his head on Sarawats' shoulder and cuddles into him.

"It's going to be ok Tine" Sarawat whispers.
___________

If you have any feedback please tell me.
Thank you xx