Chapter 30

SIERRA

"Love is for those sick of loneliness."

🌴🌴🌴

"Can we go sight seeing today?" I questioned while mindlessly running my fingers through Xavier's hair as he laid on my chest. We were currently relaxing near the  pool on one of the lounge chairs. The place was warm and windy, with only a few people here. Xavier groaned, rubbing his face against my chest for comfort.

"Sure, why not?" 

"Do you wanna come, Percy?" He sighed, looking down at his feet before rising from the chair.

"Yeah whatever!" He mumbled before heading into the pool. Girls longingly stared at him as he stretched his lean, muscled body. Xavier sat up and yanked me by the legs to pull me closer to him as I squealed.

"What's up with him?"

"I don't know! I'd ask Ander but I haven't seen him around lately."

"He's probably out nailing some local chick. You know how he is!" I frowned, staring at Percy as he swam around.

"He's not like himself today. I haven't been spending much time with him either! Maybe I should take him out for lunch or something." Xavier snapped his fingers in my face to gain my attention.

"Aren't we going sight seeing?"

"We can do that and I can spend time with Percy." He sighed, dropping his shoulders.

"But I just want to spend time with you. Don't you wanna spend time with me?" 

"Of course I do but we came on this trip to have fun and spend time with each other. Percy is not having fun and that is not correlating to the purpose of this trip." 

"You're absolutely right!" Xavier kissed the top of my nose and quickly tossed his shirt away.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going for a swim!" He winked at me before quickly diving into the pool- near a sign that said no diving. I laughed as Xavier and Percy started wrestling in the water. Their laughter and screams were loud and contagious.

"What the fuck are they doing?" Toby queried while shaking his head.

"Having fun obviously!"

"Babe, you coming?" 

"No! I'll stay here with Sierra." 

"Okay!" He mumbled before kissing the top of her head and ditching his shirt.

"TOBY SAVE ME! X- KILLING- ME!" Percy screamed while Xavier kept shoving him under water every time he resurfaced.

"I GOT YOU BRO!" Toby yelled as he slapping his elbow and then jumped into the water on top of Xavier. Marisol chuckled, unwrapping a white pareo from her waist to reveal a white flora bandini.