@Paigeslays

Over these past few months I have been lagging in my usual update schedule (not that I even had a schedule anyways but you get what I mean.) and for the most part it was due to me being unwell late last year but after I got over it my enjoyment for writing has just disappeared over time.

I hate it; simply because I cannot write a chapter without giving up after two paragraphs written because I just can't be bothered.

As much as I loved writing these stories then, now it just seems like a bother or a chore to me what I don't really want to do. I've tried to sit and write but I always end up focusing on some other thing because it's not really in my interests and it's sad because I've worked so hard on all of my stories.

It just seems whatever I write, it's not good enough anymore.

A lot of you know that Two Toned Friendship has been lagging on the updates for ages and I apologise, but looking at it and thinking about having to write and update for it makes me sigh to no end and back.

It's not that I hate the story, just the thought of having to sit there and think what to write to seem up to standard to upload.

No matter how many people offer their ideas, my will to actually sit and write it out just isn't there.

And it makes me feel bad.

It makes me feel bad because of all the time and effort I've put in to writing these up for the past year, and the fact that you guys constantly still read my stuff although it never seems to get updated nowadays.

I loved writing so much a few months ago, I loved reading everyone's comments on how they couldn't wait for the next chapter or hearing their thoughts on the current chapter.

Heck, to be honest I can't believe I have written two (I deem to be) successful stories. Two Toned Friendship and Love of a Legend Killer are my most rated, and that's crazy.

I really can't believe how far those stories have become and how much you guys say you love them, when they only just came from ideas from an otp and watching old matches from 2004.

In all fairness I can't believe how much this account has grown altogether. I still remember my first username was @hybridhart. (*SCSA voice* give me a HELL YEAH if you were around for that one.)

But your support on them has been amazing and I could thank you all a thousand times over and I feel it wouldn't be enough.

It's reasons such as that what makes me feel bad for not being able to just simply write up a chapter like I used to.

As of right now I would say that I'm kinda on a hiatus, and really don't know when I'll be back to writing. It could be tomorrow, it could be next month, it could be next year, I don't really know when I'll find that fire to write again.

But your guys support over the last year really helps and I hope that I'll be back soon.

So until then, I guess this is Paigeslays signing off.