Maskeddating.com

Shopping online was almost as boring as doing it in person for me. That's at least my excuse for my behavior in the past week.
Typing in the word masks on the search bar brought up an assortment of mask related references. Scanning through them as alertly as a sloth, I finally rested my weary eyes upon a dating site, and tried to recall if my friends have ever commented on it. I find it hard to brag on myself, and I figured I would probably never meet them so what the hell..
Let's see... things I'm looking for in a relationship... well I want sex, lots of it! What am I attracted to...I think I have to say variety for me. As long as they have sexy eyes. And I like smaller girls 5 ft or shorter. Let's see... and yes I'm fine with no commitment. I tried to find my best selfie and seconds after hitting enter I was messaged.
A very sexy brunette began texting me. It all started so innocently and before I knew it we were sending each other nude pics.
I tried fitting my whole dick in the pic but could only get the head of my humongous hard on.
I loved how perfectly pink her wet pussy was in contrast to her white skin! I felt pressure building up in me and had to cum. The trouble was that I was so tired of jacking off. I could make myself cum within 15 minutes. I broke down and asked her if she wanted to meet and maybe stay the night. The reply was in all caps...YES!
15 minutes after giving her my address, I heard a faint tap at my door.
I opened the door as nonchalantly as possible but if she looked down it would be obvious how excited I was. Her eyes were the sexy almond shape that I loved. Steel blue with a hint of ocean green. Her cheeks were flushed,( probably from reading my mind!) Her nipples were hard and easy to see through her light shirt.
She looked at me and said; " I guess we should get this part over with." Cupping my face in her shaking hands, her tiny tongue slowly entered my overly wet mouth. She involuntarily gasped as I ended our kiss by touching noses. "You taste like strawberries!" I proclaimed with a dimpled smile. "I could just gobble you up!"
That comment earned me another kiss in which I began getting more demanding.
"You have to wait for that!" she explained.
"Well... let me give you the grand tour." I said. "Here is the huge bed, and the honeymoon hot tub, and lastly... the bathroom."
Eww, I love it!" She exclaimed.
Just then, there was a knock on the door.
"Pizza is here!"I said.
"Ohh...yesss!" She said.
After eating dinner I asked her if she was ready for dessert, and as she looked up at me with seductive eyes said,"definitely!"
I gently pushed her onto the bed and she helped me pull her shorts off and gasped as I took mine off. I gently cupped her glistening pussy gently nudging it open and rubbing her hardened clit with my thumb. "Ohh God yesss!" She said in a somewhat husky voice. Getting on my knees so I could dart my tongue, flicking her clit quickly, slowing down so she could feel my whole mouth as I devoured her pink pussy. Her legs held me there as she would raise her body to meet my tongues thrusts. "Yesss!" She moaned. I began fingering her while continuously licking her. Searching for the spongy tissue that I know is her "g-spot," I could feel her climaxing. Stopping just before she came I grabbed my swollen cock and inserted just the mushroom head into her. Her fingers began rubbing and massaging her clit as I delved deeper into her. Her eyes were glassy and submissive and rolled to the back of her head as my balls slapped her. Bucking up to meet my thrust, I could feel her gush as she came. The heat build up inside her caused me to explode allowing us both to settle back to reality once again. Yummy!