Chapter 4 Why?

A/N so this is gonna start off on a good note then on a bad one then on a good one again...so brace yourselves...ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!

___________________

Delirious POV

I was stopped by...Vanoss? How'd he get in front of me? I stop for a second, staring at his gleaming chocolate brown eyes for what seems like forever. It's like I'm in some sort of trance & I can't look away. But, to be honest, I never want to look away. His eyes are so beautiful. I snap back into reality when, wait...I'm at the park? Wait a second...I feel something on my face. Is it, it can't be...Vanoss is kissing me!! I start having butterflies in my stomach!! It felt like I was in the sky being lifted by clouds. Nothing mattered but us two, but then & there, I realize, he's taking my jacket off!! Oh no, my cuts!! I quickly pull from the kiss, pulling my jacket back on, and running towards my house. 'Fuck up' 'He doesn't even like you' 'Go kill yourself' The voices screamed. I believed every word from my mind. "Want me to kill myself? Then that's what I'll do." I said to myself, still running.

Vanoss POV

When we kissed, I felt like it was right, like it was meant to be. He was actually kissing me back, which I was surprised by. I start to take off his jacket when he quickly pulls from the kiss & pulls his jacket back on. He got up and just started running to God knows where. I don't think he realized I was behind him when I heard, "Want me to kill myself? Then that's what I'll do." I felt tears forming in my eyes. He was still running until I held his sleeve of his jacket. While I tried to grab hold of his wrist, my hand slips & pulls off his jacket. I see him turn around looking at me with sad eyes while I see his arms. I let the tears fall and hug him tightly. "Why?" I ask. "It helps me escape from all the times I fuck up." He replies sadly, tears forming in his own eyes. "Please don't do this anymore. I love you and I have since the day I met you." I pulled him into a passionate kiss and he kisses back. I smile into the kiss and tilt my head to the left to deepen the kiss. I finally pull back gasping for air when I hear a, "I love you too Evan." I smile and start walking down the sidewalk with, him. Our fingers intertwined, I look up and ask, "Jonathan, will you be my boyfriend?" I ask with my eyes lighting up as I hear, "Yes, I'd love to!!" I smile and blush a little. 'So he was suicidal this entire time? How could I not see it? What I really want to see is his face. I wonder why he hides it. I bet he's beautiful.' I'll ask questions later, right now I want to be with what is now mine, Delirious.

___________________

Should I just upload 2 chapters a day ?? It seems easy for me since I have a boring life 😂 well I hope you guys are enjoying this!! Byeeeee ✌️