Chapter 5 Breaking The Habit

A/N PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG ITS THE BEST SONG & GOES PERFECT WITH THIS!! Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park
[ this is gonna be a short chapter ]

___________________

Delirious POV

After yesterday, I didn't feel the urge to cut!! That's a
relief. Vanoss stopped me somehow. I go to the room across my bedroom and grab my guitar. I start playing Breaking The Habit by Linkin Park. Linkin Park is my favorite band because it relates to me & I understand the songs.

"Memories consume, like opening the wound, I'm picking me apart again..." I start to sing.

"You all assume, I'm safer in my room, unless I try to start again;

I don't want to be the one, the battles always choose, 'cause inside, I realize, that I'm the one confused.

I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream, I don't know why I instigate, and say what I don't mean, I don't know how I got this way , I know it's not alright, so I'm breaking the habit, I'm breaking the habit, tonight."

"Clutching my cure, I tightly lock the door, I try to catch my breath again, I hurt much more, than anytime before, I had no options left again; I don't want to be the one, the battles always choose, 'cause inside I realize, that I'm the one confused.

I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream, I don't know why I instigate, and say what I don't mean, I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright, so I'm breaking the habit, I'm breaking the habit, tonight.

I'LL PAINT IT ON THE WALLS, CAUSE IM THE ONE AT FAULT, I'LL NEVER FIGHT AGAIN, AND THIS IS HOW IT ENDS!!!

I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream, but now I have some clarity, to show you what I mean, I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright, so I'm breaking the habit, I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit, tonight."

"Nice dude!!" I jump almost falling off the chair. "Evan?! Did I butt-dial you?" I asked, blushing. "Yeah, you did." He laughs. Ugh, his beautiful laugh. "Was that Linkin Park?" He asks. "Yeah, you know them?" "A durr, who doesn't?" He replies in a serious/funny tone. One day I'm going to get us some Linkin Park tickets, he's gonna be shittin himself like crazy, can't wait heheheheh...

"Hey, do you wanna maybe go out to this special place I know for a picnic tomorrow at 6:30pm?" He asks, I blush so hard I'm glad he can't see me through phone calls. "So a date?" I say, emphasizing the 'a' in 'date' while smirking. "Er-um-if you uhh want it to b-be..." Awh he sounded nervous!! "It's a date!!" I scream into the phone and hang up.

>>time skip to 5:30pm<<

I got a knock on my door at 5:30 in the afternoon. 'I wonder who it is...' I think to myself as I open the door to see...

___________________

A/N
Hey Hey !! Sorry if the lyrics in the chapter made some of you guys mad, I just love the lyrics & you couldn't really hear them in the vid. If any of you shippers want to talk to me, my other acc is @Vanoss_Delirious_yas