•fourty six•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

"Laid up, got me thinking babe. Tell me if you with it cause I'm with it babe. I haven't heard from you in a minute babe. Just tell me what to do when I hit it,babe. Gucci and Prada." I danced to Go crazy by Chris brown while cooking breakfast with my baby helping me.

"Trips to your crib in the middle of the night. I know that you miss me cause I put down right, damn babe. I can put you on a flight. You know that a nigga like me can change yo life. Oh baby, everything you do is amazing." I sung.

Yesterday after watching two movies, me and Dejuan talked for hours. I told him I want to be with him but I don't wanna continuously get played.

Y'all might call me a dumbass for being with him after he cheated 3 times.

But chile! Soul ties are real! And it's more than just that, it's a deeper connection.

I hate what he did to me. I just can't bring myself to hate him. I still got a lot of love for this man.

After we finished, me and Dj went upstairs to Dejuan room.

We walked in seeing him sleeping good and comfortable. "Aye daddy! Get up!" Dj jumped on his bed. His deep sleeping ass ain't even move.

I sat on his stomach "Wake up." I said while poking his face and Dj raised his hand. "Dejuan you better not." I said before he slapped tf outta him making him jump and wake up.

"That shit hurt. Why you let his bad ass slap me like that?" Dejuan mugged me. "Welp. You should've woke up from the jump." He shrugged sliding off the bed.

I was sitting here trying so hard not to laugh.

"Good morning." He said putting his hands on my waist. "Happy birthday stupid." I said kissing his face. "Thanks ma." He smiled rubbing my booty.

He about to make me act up! Saying ma in his sleep voice and stuff.

"I made some breakfast so brush yo teeth." I said. "Brush yo teeth cuz yo breath smell like dog shit." Dj said.

"This baby about to see Jesus. Dj watch yo mouth." I side eyed him. "I sorry mommy. Happy birthday daddy. Yo breath don't smell like dog shit, I was playing." He smiled.

I just wanna fight him one time. I know he my child and all, but he deserve these hands.

I got up off Dejuan so he can do what he gotta do.