•fifty•

𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖💛
𝔸𝕥𝕝📍

I went to the hospital a few days ago to make sure I was really pregnant.

"Mommy!" I walked into her house. "Why you always come in my house yelling?" She mugged me. I shrugged sitting on the couch.

"Say hey to yo grandma." I took Dj iPad. "Hi." He waved smiling. "Hey grandma bug." She kissed his cheek.

"What's up boo?" She sat next to me. I didn't know it was this hard to tell her. "I'm having another baby." I mumbled.

"Girl speak up." She said. "I said i'm having another baby." I said louder. "Awe baby." She smiled hugging me. "Dj you gone be a big brother." She told him.

"I'm gone be a big brother? Yessir!" He smiled. "Congratulations. You told Dejuan?" She asked. "Yea. I have a doctor appointment coming up next week." I said.

"You have 2 babies now. Big grown young man." She smiled "See no." I said laughing. "Can i get some apple juice?" Dj asked. "Of course." My mom smiled. "I got it." I got up walking into the kitchen.

I got a cup and poured some apple juice in it before giving it to him. "Tank you mommy." He said

I talked to my mom about other stuff then me and Dj went home. A real one tired.

*
"Mommy somebody at the door." Dj shook me. I stood up sliding on some shorts and going to the door.

It was Dejuan so i opened the door.

"I left my key." He said. I nodded walking back to my room and laying back down. My head was hurting bad asf.

"You good ma?" He asked. "Yea. My head hurt." I said. He sat on my bed with Dj on his lap.

"You can't take nothing because you pregnant." He said. "I can, junkie." I said closing my eyes.

I heard Dj walk away and Dejuan pull my blanket off.

"What! Ow." I put my hand on my head. "See chill yo lil ass out." He said. I poked my lip out.

He took off his shirt leaving him in his joggers. "Don't start crying I ain't even did shit yet." He said climbing in the bed next to me.

I turned towards him and laid my head on his chest. He moved over I mugged him before getting close again.

He moved again and I climbed on top of him. "What you doing?" He said laughing. "You know I like being up under you." I said.

"I love you lil baby with yo clingy self." He said kissing my forehead. "I already disowned my mom and yo mom, don't get disowned." I said to him.

He chuckled like boy i don't see what's funny. I'm deadass!

"What you doing later?" He asked. "I don't think imma do nothing." I said.

He nodded and rubbed my back.

"You going to sleep?" He asked. "What it look like i'm doing?" I mugged him. "See you always got a attitude." He said