Chapter 1

Four pov:

Once I arrived at school, it felt really different. Almost like I'm living a different life then my own. Then I see her, a girl, she is remarkably beauiful, even if she is a nerd. Well I guess I will figure out if I can win her heart.

Tris POV:

"Hey pretty girl" a random guy wearing almost only black leather says to me.

"What do you want?" I ask, sort of demanding what was going on.

"What, am I not allowed to say that you're pretty?" He asks innocently. Huff, as if he were innocent.

"No, not really, should I go tell your girlfriend you said that or something?"

"Sorry pretty girl, to disappoint you, but I'm single and ready to mingle."

Grr that guy is getting on my nerves. "So what?"

Four pov :

Wow this girl is amusing.

"Do you want to go out with me?" I ask with a seductive smirk

And she looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Um... Sure?, but can I ask a question about this?"

"Yes, of course."

"Why do you want me of all people to date you?"

" I myself am trying to figure that out too honestly."

"Then why should I date you if you don't even know why you yourself asked me out."

"Because to me, just today, you stood out like the sun would look like to someone who hasn't seen the sun in 10 years"

"....... Oh...."

" Caught you by surprise, didn't I ? "

"Well, its not any average day when the big buff guy asks out the nerd and then gives her a speech"

"Well then I guess I understand your shock."

*the warning bell rings*

"Well I guess I should get to class"

"See you later"

"You too"

__________________________________________________________

A

: comment or inbox any ideas for this. thx!!