Request Closed!

Short Imagines Part II

"Kendall wait!" You jogged to the living room spotted Kendall in front of the tv changing some channel.

You walked towards the kitchen and back to the living room after grabbing some drinks for her, You jump to the couch beside her and handed her the water.

"Still think I'm not a couple material?" You said amused by her eye-rolling.

she takes the remote from your hand and switches some channels and ending up watching friends.

as you both fell into the silence, but you can't stop thinking about why Kendall doesn't wanna go out with someone 'like' you, it's just bothered you so much so you decide to confront about it. again.

"Okay there's a nuclear holocaust and I'm the last person on earth, will you go out with me?"

"Would you stop?" she giggled, then she looks at you softly with her eyes.
"I think you're great, smart..." she taking your hands and put it on her lap.

"Sweet and kind, but..." she's taking a deep breath, "This friendship is too precious for us to just throw it away, what if we broke up and-" before she could finish you squeeze her hands gently.

"How do you know it won't work out?"

"Because I know, and I just don't wanna risk it losing my best friend."

You flinched at the word 'Best Friends', "To me, you'll always be the person who annoyed me, throw me into the pool when I'm on the phone, cheers me up when some guy hurts my feeling, To me, you will always be my friends. nothing more."

You look down nodding your head, "I get it." You force a smile, and unfortunately, she noticed you. she always noticed when you force a smile or pretending to be okay even though you weren't.

"Y/n..." she spoke with a sad tone but trying to calm herself not to show her pity to you because she knows you hate pity from others.

it's painful to be rejected and yet called you're not gonna get a chance to be more to her than just a 'friend'.

She practically can hear you silently screaming in pain and clenched your jaw as you holding your pride to not let her see you broken, she can hear your breath hitched, she can hear your mind attempt to calm the war inside your head. that's how much she knows you.

And that's why you fall for her...

You let your guards down when you're with her, she lift you up, she made you feel you were enough.

You knew you loved her since the beginning and it hurts to hear that you were nothing more than a friend to her.

____________________________

Hey, guys so I have been getting a request from you and I will work on that right away.

I hope your enjoy the story above umm I have no intention to continue it but If I want a another request from you guys again maybe in that I will continue it.

sorry that I just realized this whole book was a full angst and I seriously realize that hehe sorry guys.... I'm just a sad bitch 😂

okay so see ya in next story and thank you for the vote too its really mean something to me you guys been so nice and... wow just mind blown by 21k readers and 404 votes.

thank you....