One

Juniper signs while leaning back in her chair as she lets out another yawn while stretching her back

Juniper signs while leaning back in her chair as she lets out another yawn while stretching her back. She was so tired and couldn't be bothered learning.
She was 9 years old she didn't want to be sitting in her home she wanted to be outside playing with her friends.

Her father's blue eyes glance onto her with an annoyed expression as Juniper's very similar blue eyes stare out of the window watching a bird fly by. She wondered what it would be like to fly and be free to explore the world. She was trapped there in the Libero zone.
Her fathers fingers snap in her face drawing her back to reality.
"Huh?" She gasps looking directly at her father
"Juniper! You need to pay attention to what I'm telling you our history is very Important!" He snaps

"I don't see why we need to learn any of this stuff!" Juniper sighs while folding her arms
"Because it's our history you need to understand why we live the way we do" juniper's grandmother rosemary says stepping into the cold grey stoned kitchen.
"Juniper you need to know it's very vital you understand" her father says

Juniper let's out another bored sigh
"Fine"
"So do you understand why we aren't allowed to leave the liberal zone?" He asks
"Because we're eldians" juniper responds boredly
"Yes we are second class citizens on the continent of Marley and you need to know exactly why." Rosemary says to her granddaughter

"So there was a woman called Ymir. Ymir Fritz to be exact who sold her soul to the devil and received the power of the Titans giving her the ability to transform herself and others into giants with abilities. With this power Ymir created her race of own people known as the Eldian race who had the ability like her to turn into Titans. The eldian race were power hungry and wanted to take over the planet. They invaded continents and abducted and raped many people so they could reproduce more and more of their people to take over.

After Ymir died her power split into 10 Titan forms.
The Founding Titan , The Warhammer Titan , The Armoured Titan , The Colossal Titan , The Beast Titan , The Cartman Titan , the female titan , the jaw Titan , The Attack Titan and the Phoenix Titan.
Which eldians can control and become one of the Titan forms like I mentioned earlier.

So with these Titan shifting abilities the eldians used to their advantage to take over. The great Titan war started against Marley and Eldia.
The Eldian family known as the Tybur's fought alongside Marley against their own. Which is why The Tybur family is the leaders of our Marley continent.
The Fritz family have the power of the founding Titan , king Fritz escaped Marley with his family and Eldian people and sailed to the island of paradis where he used the founding Titan to create walls around them and barrier them inside.
With Eldia gone Marley won. However not all of the Eldian people left the continent of Marley with king Fritz some stayed.

The Malryean people were kind enough to let us stay here. All of us. We have our own zone surrounded with gates specially for Eldians we are not allowed to leave the gates without granted a warrant or permission by the government to do so as they don't want Marlyeans to breathe the same air as Eldian devils like us." Juniper's father says