Part 81

I wake up, on the hard, cold ground. I shiver, bloody it is cold. Opening my eyes, and scanning around me to see where Draco is. Gone, he just left? Bloody hell Draco. I get up from the ground and start to make my way back to the castle, since I have no idea what time it is. I walk through the doors, I hear no one in the Great Hall. So I quickly make my way back to my dormitory to shower. A warm shower. "Where have you been?" Hermione asks when I walk into the common room. "I, uh, fell asleep with Draco, by the Great Lake." I say, guitly. "Oh my god, aren't you cold?" she asks. I nod, "I was going to shower." "Well, hurry breakfast is almost beginning." Harry says. "You guys go, I will be there when I am done showering." they nod and walk out of the common room, so I walk to my room to get my stuff for the shower. When I walk to the showers I hear a knock on the painting. I walk back into the common room and place my towel and clothes on the sofa to open the painting. When I do, I see Draco standing behind it. I want to close the painting in his face, but I don't. He walks into the common room. "Where did you go?" I exclaim closing the painting. "I am so sorry, I needed to go, but didn't want to wake you. Sorry." he says grabbing my face. I shake him off. "Well, where did you go?" I ask again. "I can't-" "Tell you. Bloody hell Draco. I feel like I don't know you anymore, since you are one of them you keep secrets from me. And I don't feel it anymore." "Don't feel what anymore? You don't love me anymore?" hurt in his eyes. "No, I love you, I always will. But if you are going to keep secrets, I don't think I can do this anymore." I say pointing to him, then back to me. Tears in my eyes. "I am sorry baby girl, I want to tell you, I really do! But I can't." "I know you can't, but that does not make it any less hard. But I am going to shower. I will see you later." I grab my towel and clothes off of the sofa and walk to the showers. I hear footsteps behind me, but ignore them. I get to the showers and turn around, only to see Draco standing only inches behind me. "Let me take a shower with you?" he says. I shake my head. "No." "But why?" "Because, Draco, I don't want to." "Please baby girl, I am sorry, I want to tell you. But if I do, and the Dark Lord finds out he will either kill you, or make you become a Death Eater yourself. And I don't want either of them." his eyes glossy, I let all my stuff fall to the ground and kiss him. "I am really sorry. But I can't risk it. I love you too much for that." breaking the kiss. "I love you too." I say, "I am going to shower now." "I will let you be then." he says starting to walk away, but I grab his hand. "Please don't." he turns around. "Ok." I start to undress myself, so does he. The shower starts to run and I get underneath it. After a couple of seconds Draco stands behind me. "Can you wash my back for me?" I ask him, holding out a sponge. He grabs it and washes my back. When we are done showering we get dressed and walk to the Great Hall. Ron, Hermione, Harry and Ginny are sitting at our table. I kiss Draco and walk over to them. Ron isn't looking to happy, in his Quidditch uniform. Right, the first game. "Good luck today Ron." Lavender says, touching his shoulder as I go to sit down. Eugh, she disgusts me. "I know you'll be brilliant." and she walks away again. "Morning." I say. "Hello." Harry says. "I'm resigning." Ron says instead of replying to me. "After today's match, McLaggen can have my spot." "Have it your way." Harry says, grabbing a goblet, with I think pumpkin juice, and putting it in front of Ron. Why isn't he fighting him? "Juice?" Harry asks again. "Sure." Luna comes to sit down next to me. A big lion hat on her head. God, I love her, always so supportive. "Hello, everyone." no one replies to her, we just look at her "You look dreadful, Ron. Is that why you put something in his cup?" she asks. "Is it a tonic?" I look at Harry and see him put away a little bottle. Liquid luck?  "Liquid luck." Hermione states. "Don't drink it, Ron." I say, but he quickly places the cup at his mouth and pours the juice in his mouth. "You could be expelled for that." I say, to Harry. "I don't know what you're talking about." he replies. I look at Ron, who looks better, because of the liquid luck I believe. "Come on, Harry. We've got a game to win." he says standing up from the bench, Harry shakes his hand and gets up too. Ginny follows them, since she is also on the team. Hermione looks very dissapointed in both of them. "Those two." she says. "Don't you need to eat something, Olivia?" I shake my head. "No, I am good. Let's get to the field." I get up, Hermione and Luna follow me. We get to the Quidditch field and find a spot to watch the match. Slytherin vs Gryffindor. This should be fun. The game as started and the Slytherin's have the ball, they make their way over to the Gryffindor goals. The ball is thrown towards one of the lower goals, Ron quickly flies to it and dodges the ball. Making the Gryffindor cheer him on loudly. Ron dodges every ball that comes flying towards the goals. Liquid luck really helped him, didn't it. "Oh, isn't he great?" Lavender asks, mostly herself, but us too. "Yeah, yeah, he is awesome." Hermione says bloody annoyed. I giggle. "Weasley, Weasley, Weasley." the Gryffindor house cheers Ron on, after he dodges yet another ball. The Gryffindor's win. Again. Everyone cheers loudly, then we all get back to the castle. Throwing a little after party to celebrate Ron, in the common room.