Part 94

I wake up, school starts again today. I don't know if I am excited or not, I mean I love school, but not right now. I rather be at home with mom again. But that won't happen until the Summer. I sigh but get out of bed anyway. "Goor morning, I am sorry about last night." I say looking over to Hermione's bed to see that she is also awake and getting out of bed. "It is fine, I get it. Don't worry just get ready for school." she says, I nod and grab a towel and head to the showers. After 15 minutes I am ready and Hermione, Ron, Lavender and Harry are waiting for me in the common room. "Morning." I throw them a smile. "Morning." Ron replies and we make our way to the Great Hall. Lavender is still hanging on to Ron each and every moment she can, but I feel like Ron is a little over it. Which I think is rather funny. "Hey baby girl, can I talk to you?" I see Draco stand outside of the Great Hall, waiting for me I guess. I nod to the other four that they can go on. "Yes of course what is wrong?" I say, he kisses me, "Good morning beautiful." he says, I feel my cheeks turn red. "Good morning." I reply. "Nothing is wrong, just I saw you and Weaslebee yesterday again. Are you sure there is nothing going on between the two of you?" he asks, I sigh and roll my eyes at him. "Babe, I told you this a million times, there is nothing between me and Fred. We are just good friends, he knows that." "I-" I hear from behind me, I turn around. Fred and George are standing behind me. George looks at Fred, who looks hurt, heartbroken. He meets my eyes, tears forming in them. I have never seen Fred cry, and now he is crying because of me? "Fred-" I say reaching out to him, but he dodges my arm and him and George walk away again, not into the Great Hall, but outside. I look to Draco but run after them. "Fred, please!" I almost yell. Not wanting the attention of the whole school. "Olivia, don't.." George says standing still and keeping me away from Fred. "But-" "No, don't." he says again. "George, please let me at least talk to him." I say, afraid to loose my friend. "George, it is fine, you go have breakfast." Fred then says, looking at me, hurt written all over his face. My heart breaks at the thought I caused that hurt. George nods and walks away. I walk closer to Fred, "Please, I am sorry. I didn't know-" "How could've you not known? Everyone knew, everyone told you. How could you be so oblivious?" he says, a crack in his voice. "Oh my god Fred, I am so sorry. I really didn't know, I never meant to hurt you." "Even Draco told you, and you didn't believe him either?" "I thought he was only just saying stuff."  "Well he wasn't, I really do like you. I really do, and I knew that you are with Draco and all that, but I really like you, and I just can't help it. And I shouldn't be sad right now, but I can't help it." he says, before I know it, he kisses me. I don't pull back, but I don't kiss back either. After a couple of seconds he pulls back. "I am sorry. I should not have done that. Oh my god, I am so sorry." he says, running his hand through his hair. Tears fill my eyes, I just cheated on Draco, with Fred, the one he was afraid off. I screwed up. I cry and run away from Fred, into the castle, to the common room, to my room, I jump onto my bed burry my head into my pillow, and cry. I cheated on Draco, shit. I lay in bed for what felt like hours, but I know it was just minutes. I get up, whipe my tears off my face, and walk to the bathrooms, to wash my face before I head to class. "Hey, where did you go?" I hear Hermione say, as she is walking behind me now. I stop and wait for her to join me. I look at her, tears beginning to fill my eyes again. "Wow, what happened?" she hugs me, "He kissed me, I cheated." I whisper. She gasps, "Oh my god, Olivia!" she whispers back, I see Fred walk through the halls, with George. I see him look at me, regret in his eyes. I am glad Draco isn't anywhere near me right now, I am not going to handle that. He already was afraid something was going on between me and Fred, but now something did happen. Ron and Harry walk towards us. "What is wrong?" Harry asks, I shake my head. "Nothing, well not nothing, I just don't want to talk about that right now." Ron and Harry nod, and don't ask further. We just head to class, Muggle Studies. Once we get there we take a seat and wait for the class to be over again. "We have Potions after this, are you going to handle that?" Hermione whispers halfway through Muggle Studies. "I have no idea, but I don't think I have a choice." "Can we know what happened now?" Ron asks. "I screwed up, that is what happened." I reply shaking my head, tears forming once again in my eyes. "What did you do?" "I-" I start. "She cheated." Hermione informs them. "On Malfoy? With who?" Ron asks a little to loud, making professor Burbage look at us, mad. "Silence." she says. "Sorry professor." I say, I feel a lot of eyes on me, great, now will Draco hear it in no time. "With who?" Ron whispers again. "Your brother." I whisper back. Not looking back at him, keeping my eyes on my desk. Not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. "Fred?" Harry whispers I nod. "Oh my god, why did you do that?" "I don't know, we were talking and then he kissed me. I didn't kiss him back, but I didn't stop him either." I say, now turned in my stool to look at them. Shock clear in their eyes. "I am so sorry he did that." Ron says. I sigh. "It is not your fault." a crack in my voice. 

A/N
Don't forget to vote! Please <3