0.01

Welcome,

*No proof reading*

Enjoy!

"You will do the dishes and that's final." Shivaay huffed whilst his hands placed on the either sides of his abdomen.

"I did it last time too" He stood with a pout ,whining like a kid seeing her nonchalantly staring him.

"Annie,speak something na"He said again only to recieve a blank look.

They were standing infront of the sink,after the dinner, fighting over a petty issue.Who will clean the dishes?Well,it might seem like a small and simple question to others but for them it's non less then a big fat mathematics questions, quarrelling about whose answer is correct.

"Okay fine,I will do it" He said surrendering his hands in air, accepting his defeat.

And the next moment,Annika jumped on him, encircling her arms around his neck, making him stumble as it was really unexpected,and kissed his either cheecks with a loud smooching sound.Well,this was even more unexpected.

"Mad Monkey!" He exclaimed blushing a bit.

"Only yours" Camed her answer to which he smiled blushing even more.

Some tears slipped his eyes remembering the old past memories.How much he is missing her? If only words could explain.Sighing he closed his eyes,letting himself drown in his not so peaceful sleep.Since,the day of her demise,he never slept peacefully.Maybe it was only her warmth and lovely fragrance that guided his sleep onto a peaceful path,cause now it felt as if he was walking on a road covered with thorns and sharp pebbles; barefoot.

Morning arised.The sun peeking from behind the curtains of fluffy clouds.It was serene; beautiful.

But it seemed as if peace sweared to never step in his boundaries for he was as always restless and regretting his deeds.The new morning seemed like a burden to him as he realised that he was alive still for a new morning.

Without her his life was like a desert,where there's hardly any possibility of a flower of happiness blooming,the only thing that can be seen was far stretched sand of gloominess,with zero expectation of shower of love again.

Somehow he dragged himself towards the washroom,ready for daily chores;this was the worst part of the day for each and everything in that house which was no more a home, reminded him of her,her memories haunted him everywhere.He just wished to head to office as soon as possible.

The doors of his cabin flung open as he swiftly made his way inside ignoring the greetings of his staff and P.A,Mishra.

Settling himself on the chair, leaning against his hand which was supported against the table,he stared at the photo frame kept on the mahogany office table, his vision blurred with tears and in no time he was yet again crying silently, swallowing his sobs, keeping everything within himself, within his heart; guilt filled heart.

"Shivaayyyyy" He raised his head from his laptop listening to the melodious voice, which he immediately recognised.There she was walking towards him dressed in a cute jumpsuit, singing his name all the way along.

"Annie" Adjusting herself on his lap making him smile,she pecked his either cheecks.

"Baby, you here?" He asked unsure of her sudden arrival.

"I was missing you"He pecked her pout and kissed her forehead welcoming her.

"Who are you? Where's my Shy Billu?" He blushed listening to 'My', and she somehow controlled her urge to laugh out loud seeing his flushed face.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked watching her laughing,she couldn't control more.

"Cause my Shy Billu's back" She looked intensely in his eyes, whilst caging him in her arms,still on his lap.His embarassed face was a sight to watch.

"Let me show you who's shy?" She hiccuped in nervousness as he started nearing her face.The laughter converted into a shy smile.The butterfly sensation in her stomach; she can feel what's coming next.

"Shivayyy..." Her voice muffled up,camed as a mere wishper, feeling his breath on her lips.

Though Shivaay was the shy one in their relationship,but being bold sometimes wouldn't hurt.Two years to their marriage yet one small bold gesture from Shivaay was enough to melt her down.

She felt his lips on her forehead, followed by her eyes, cheecks, nose and the next moment she felt her whole body numb as he placed his lips on her____

"Knock" "Knock"

His thoughts were broken by the knock on his cabin door followed by the permission of entering;Mishra,for he recognised his voice.Wiping off the tears that rolled down his eyes, reaching his lips,he cleared his throat before allowing him to come in through words.

"I am coming in a minute" He said as he was informed by Mishra to attend the meeting held in the conference room.

Dumping his dark blue blazer on the couch nearby,he slumped down on the bed, being extremely tired and exhausted.Today was a long day;indeed.

Shoes still on,tie half hanging wrapped around his neck,the sleeves of his white shirt rolled up untidily,the perfect iron shirt was now crumbled up still on his body,the messy silky smooth strands caressing his forehead occasionally as the wind gushed in through the half open french window.

He didn't even cared to have dinner or ask what was for dinner,he had lost his appetite.There he was half asleep on the bed, sleeping on his stomach.

He looked like a carefree baby,the moonlight radiating glowing face,and that cute frown; but only if we could see his heart, his mind was even more messed up than his hairs with so many thoughts, his state of mind was insane,but silent.And the tiny fist sized organ, felt no more alive,but just a machine,a mere pumping machine.

He was even more entangled than the wires of earphones with his own thoughts and opinions in his own battle of mind.He was a total mess from inside but none could make out seeing his face for he always maintained a stern face with rude behaviour; no one ever cared or had the courage to ask him, though the former one would be more appropriate.

Every hour, every minute , every second, he realised that she was no more with him,just because of his small mistake,his small doubt, his insecurity snatched her from him,and he could only see and cry; every passing second he missed her terribly.

Only if he could end his life; die and reach her, but it seemed as if even God wanted him to suffer for he was somehow saved every time from death.

"I love you Annika..." He wishpered in his sleepy husky voice, drowning himself in the ocean of sleep,which were filled with nightmares.

_____________________________________

To be continued,

This is going to a sad ending TS.
I know nobody wants a sad ending but aapke writer ke dimag mein kuch aur hi khichdi pak rahi hai...