0.02

Enjoy!

"How can you do this Annika?" His tears betrayed him and flowed unstoppably from his eyes.His love infront of him,whom he trusted even more than God,more than himself, betrayed him.His pure loved losed the battle of truth.He losed.

"Shiv..."She tried cupping his face with her hands only to be jerked off.

"Don't touch me with your flithy hands." His eyes showcased pain, pain of betrayal; anger, anger of trusting her blindly.He was broken.

"Shivaayyyy..." A mere wishper, he was gone, leaving her all alone in that dark drizzling night; all alone in that empty mansion that only screamed silence.

"ANIKAAAAA" He woke up panting hard for breath, sweating profusely,he clutched the blanket near his chest and sobbed like a kid.

The damm of emotions broke,the pain that he has been holding in his heart since long, swallowing everything inside himself, within himself,broke out in form of tears.Loud wails and cries echoed in the whole empty mansion that night.

"Hmmm...and ya don't forget to send me the minutes of the meeting" his cold command and his P.A nodded making his way out of the cabin, thanking his stars as he didn't became prey of his boss anger for he knew something was off in his boss that day.

There he was sitting in cabin,in all his glory.Perfectly gelled hairs,ironed shirt,his three piece suit hugging his body propping his arm muscles and his tie well complimenting his look..A perfect rough and tough look only if someone can see the fragile, broken and vulnerable Shivaay behind the stone-hearted buisnessman.

"You know Anika, today I again saw that girl who use to sell flowers on streets from car to car and I always bought a rose for you everyday" He said caressing the photo of his beloved wife placed on the mahogany table of his cabin with the most beautiful frame.

"She was not seen since many days, maybe she changed her area but today when I saw her I again bought many roses for you,she was very happy as all her roses were sold out and she even blessed us for our happy life ahead" Placing the bouquet that contained almost 50 roses infront of the photo,he said wiping his tears that flowed without his permission.

"You are also happy na where you are? If not, just come back cause I am anything but happy without you. I miss you inna saara na baby.Please come back to you idiot billu, my billi" A part of him knew it was not gonna happen as the ones who went there where she was, never ever returned.

Every single breath that he inhaled knowing she wasn't with him made him choke.Every time his heart created a beat knowing that she wasn't there to listen to them made him die within. She was the reason he was alive and he wasn't aware and before he could realise it was too late.

Why the hell didn't he believed his heart when it was about his love? Why the hell, his thoughts overpowered his emotions? Why the hell it took him so much time to realise that pyaar mein dil frontseat mein aur dimag back seat mein ? Why? Why?

His thoughts went back to the day which became the blackday of their life.

The monsoon of that year brought many dark clouds of insecurities, misunderstandings and regret along with pouring tears and rain.

A very good professional and personal life was been experienced by Shivaay.His loving wife and her cute antics made his life worth living and entertaining, cracking new deals everyday and the succeeding pace of his company made him feel content with his life.