Basement

Chapter 16
Date: error
Countdown: day 24

Chapter 16Date: errorCountdown: day 24

"Bananas. Bananas. Bananas! Jungkookie hyung smells like bananas!" Taehyung yells and bites down onto Jungkook's cheek.

"Ouch! Tae that hurts!" He yells and rubs at his face. I cringe when I see the tiny teeth marks.

"But hyung you're so squishy! And you smell like bananas," he sniffs him and gasps cutely
"And beef too!" Taehyung grabs Jungkook's face and bites his ear this time.
Jungkook giggles madly and they both fall off the couch and straight onto the floor. They wrestle one another and I'm worried that the big bunny boy is going to forget how big he really is and unintentionally hurt Taehyung.

"Hey, you two. Break it up you cannibals," I laugh and pick Taehyung off of Jungkook. Taehyung squeals and wriggles his little arms in protest.

"I have to eat hyungie! I'm a tiger!" He shouts and growls playfully.

"No ways! I'm gonna eat you up, little boy!" Jungkook screeches in what he believes to be a terrifying voice. I snort at him.

Namjoon is busy at the station today so I offered to babysit Taehyung for a while. I forgot that I already have a bigger, very dead baby to look after already.

"Both of you shut it or no one's getting ice cream," I roll my eyes at the two boys. Jungkook pouts at me and Taehyung gives me his puppy dog eyes.

"But baby," Jungkook whines, tackling me in a bear hug. "We're growing boys! We need dairy to make our bones grow strong, right Tae?"

Taehyung nods furiously and grabs onto my leg. He hugs his face into my thigh.

"Ice cream? Please?" The little boy tilts his head and bats his eyelashes at me.

"Jungkook, you're dead. What bones do you have to grow?" I raise my eyebrow at him pointedly.

Jungkook gasps in mock offense but then he smirks, bending down to whisper in my ear.

"Oh, but Darling, I have one bone that still grows if you keep teasing like this. It's a special bone that only grows for you," he says seductively with a stupid grin on his handsome face.

I elbow him and he yelps.

"You've been spending too much time with Jimin, you pervert!"

What happened to the little bunny boy that couldn't even look me in the eyes without blushing?

Park Jimin happened. That's what.

My poor Jungkookie has been tainted by the devil himself.

I block Taehyung's ears from anymore of Jungkook's fowl words and Jungkook has the decency to look ashamed.

"What bone are you talking about, Kookie hyung?" Taehyung blinks.
"Joonie hyung says that the bones in our ears keep growing even when we're super old and gross!" Taehyung informs us innocently.