TAP Web Mystery #1: Closing in on the Cash (Part 2)

Help Us Write Amanda’s Story!

We set up www.theamandaproject.com to find other people who knew Amanda so that we can all discover more about who she was, why she disappeared, and together write the mystery of her life. Now, we need YOUR help here at Wattpad!

In addition to Callie’s chronicle of what happened (Book One, written by the incredible Melissa Kantor), there are a million stories about Amanda waiting to be told. We’re going to be posting some developing mysteries here, looking for anything and everything you can add. Leave comments with your thoughts below!

--

TAP Web Mystery #1: Closing in on the Cash (Part 2) So, we’ve been going over this non-stop. We think if we can figure out when Amanda knew she was going to give Callie the money, then we might be able to find out how. Amanda disappeared the day after she heard Callie’s dad ranting on the phone. But if that was the first time she knew about how bad things were then she would have had to get the money THAT night on top of planning and painting her version of the Sistine Chapel on Mr. Thornhill’s car.

Do you think she could have done that all in one night?

If she did sell some hidden thrift store gem for some serious cash like missylynn @keiyani @girn546 @alyxtiaz and @ashlee411 think, then she must have done it weeks before. And that means she knew about Callie’s financial situation all along, despite Callie trying to keep it a secret.

What do you guys think? Did Amanda have weeks to plan? Or was it a spur-of-the-moment thing? Does it make a difference?