●ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ●

It was the day, when Prisha was getting married to Virat.

Both the families were ready and said yes to their marriage.

They never had thought, it would be easy for them to make their parents understand that they really love each other.

Whereas, Saavi was burning in anger, she was locked in her room, the only thing she remembered was, when Virat confessed his love for Prisha to her, he wanted Saavi to say its perfect so that he can be sure about his proposal and for once she really thought that he really loves her, but when he said Prisha at last, her heart broke into million of pieces.

Her father is a well known businessman. She came from a big family, her father always fulfilled her wish, but her this wish, he can't fulfill.

She wanted him, any how. She loves him and she knew, no one can snatch her love from her.

No one means not even Prisha.

She got ready and took her car keys and went straight towards the hotel, where they were getting married.

She straight went inside the bride's room.

"Prisha?" Saavi said looking at her, she was already ready in her bridal dress.

She looked up only to find her best friend standing there, looking like a mess. She stood up and went towards her.

"Saavi? What happened to you? Are you fine?" She asked panicked.

She closed the door and helped Saavi to take her towards the bed.

"I love him, Prisha. I love Virat." Saavi blurted.

Prisha was about to ask her when she heard her saying, she took a step back, and watched her in horror.

"W-What are y-you say-saying Saavi? Is this your prank?" Prisha asked unsure of her friend revelation.

Saavi looked up at her and stood up from her place.

"Really prank? And why would I do a prank like this? Can't you see? I loved him, before you, I was a fan of his batting, his charming smile. I always wanted to be with him. I wanted to marry him, but before I could confessed my love, he proposed you. Can't you do this for your best friend? Can't you leave him for me? Please Prisha. You know that, I never beg infront of anyone, I'm begging you, please let me marry him. I can't live without him. Please Prisha please." She said, she was now a crying mess, she fell down on her knees and started crying.

Prisha was rooted to her place, she was shocked to hear her revelation, and her wish.

Can she leave him for her? She thought, but couldn't able to answer any of her question.

She looked at her. She held her shoulder and helped her to stand up.

"Saavi. If it's what you wanted, I'm ready to break this marriage." Prisha said and started making her way towards the door.

"No, Prisha. Don't let anyone know about this, I wanted to be in your place. If I won't, he will never marry me. Please?" Saavi said faking tears.

She can go to any extent just to make him hers. And now he is going to be her, soon.

Prisha nodded and Saavi got ready in Prisha's dress.

.
.
.
.

So Howz it???

The story will continue from here only.

And what you think, How Virat will react to this???

If you like the chapter consider giving it a vote🌟

Stay tuned for next chapter,
Till then take care and bye__
Stay tuned