➵Iwaoikage - Warmth

Just in case it gets confusing (though it might still be) if I use their last names, it refers to the past them.

Eg.
•Kageyama: Past
•Tobio: Present

I hope it's not too confusing (•~•)

Tobio didn't know how he got here. One second he was getting ready to sleep, sending a quick goodnight text to his boyfriends. Now, he was in a random alley, head banging and ears ringing. Tobio groaned, sitting up and surveying his surroundings. He knew this alley. He used to go through it on his way to and from Kitagawa Daiichi.

Tobio stood up fully, albeit a bit too fast, making his head spin. Tobio let out a groan, slowly getting up and walked to the house at the far end of the road. Odd, he thought, the house lights are on.

Tobio reached into his pocket, searching for his key. He found his phone instead. Oikawa-san and Iwaizumi-san! They have a spare key. Tobio quickly took his phone out, hoping, praying that it still had some battery left. To his luck, his phone was at 50% percent.

Tobio clumsily opened the message app and-

The date
It was 2017
Three years ago.

Tobio held his breath. Is this a dream? Am I dead? He hope whatever god or demon or angel or whatever that was putting his through this would be kind enough to let him message his boyfriends.

And let him they did.

💕My Worlds💕

Kawa-san:
Tobio?
Where are you?
Please pick up
Please just talk to us

Zumi-san:
Tobio
C'mon please
Just answer us
Where are you...?

Me:
Hi...

Kawa-san:
Tobio-Chan!!
You're alive
Thank god
Where are you..?

Zumi-san:
You weren't at home when we came to pick you up?
Are you hurt?

Me:
I'm fine.....
Just..
Something happened...
I- um... in the past

Kawa-san:
Wut?

Me:
I woke up in an alley and my phone said it was 2017
I'm in front of my house now.
But I don't have askendkshsj

Kawa-san
Tobio-chan?
Please answer
Hajime what should we do???

Zumi-san
I don't know!!!
Fuck!
I'll call you

The door opened before Tobio could finish typing. "Tobio...? Is that you?". Tobio almost dropped his phone, quickly re-catching and closing the device. "Granpa...? Is that... is that really you?" Tobio felt tears form at the corner of his eyes. "Tobio? But- you're taller! Older! You.... you're not my Tobio.... are you?" Tobio smiled weakly, shaking his head. "Not of this time at least." Kazuyo smiled, understanding. "Come in, Tobio- uh, younger you should be here soon. Guess we'll see what we can do about your.... situation. Tobio meekly nodded, vaguely noting his vibrating phone.

The house was odd, in a comforting way. The old pictures of Tobio's grandparents, of his old fish, of himself. The room felt warm, a warmth that Tobio lost before his boyfriends returned it to the house.

His boyfriends.
They were texting.

Tobio quickly took out his phone, feeling the buzzing.

💕My World💕

Me:
Sorry bout that

Kawa-san:
Tobio!
God, you're ok..
Please don't do that ever again.