"THE RESULTS" {I never thought this would see light}

My name is Shenia and I'm here to tell you about my life crisis; how my mom's life turned upside down.

It was a Tuesday and I had online school. My mom was getting ready to go to the hospital. She got ready and kissed me goodbye.
She left her phone with me just in case the school will message her and she won't see it. She took another phone and wrote Its number on a piece of paper. I wasn't halfway through school as yet, but I already started to say...

"I miss mommy" In my cute baby voice

It wasn't much of a thing I'll say nowadays but it has been for the past three days. Anytime she'll go to work, that's what I'll say and when I was younger as well.
About half an hour later I saw that she left the paper behind so I decided to call her...

"Hey mommy, you left the paper behind"

"huh?"

I repeated myself and I heard her saying she can't talk right now. Her voice was so low and sad. I began to think she was crying. She wasn't feeling okay.

"I'm in the office I'll talk to you later, you hear me"

"Okay, well bye bye," I said in a baby voice

"Yeah, bye"

I was so sad and I wanted to cry. I hate hearing her in pain.
I cut off the phone and just sat there, thinking....then I said again 'I miss you, momma.'

I decided to be strong and do my work. During each and every break I repeated ... 'I miss mommy with a tear in my eye.

School had finally finished. I prayed and started to do my daily exercise which I had to tally as a P.E. assignment at home.
I did that and ran to get some water. I popped some popcorn and decided that after I finish eating it I'll pack away my books. I hopped on my bed to watch some YouTube videos. Then I went ahead to play Among Us. By this time, my sister came up from my grandma's who lives a few steps down. She took some pictures, talked with me, then left again.

I played among us for a while. Then a few minutes later, my sister came back up and I just hear her bawling her eyes off. She came into my room ...I swear to god thought mom was dead....here is our conversation...

"What's wrong, Sha"

crying...."Mommy..."

"What happened to her?..."

"She, she..... "

Silence ...{rubs her back]...

"She has Cancer"

"Thank God...She isn't dead, Thank God !" I said softly.

I had a slight relief as I thought she was dead. I turned my head and started to cry.

"Don't cry, don't let her know I told you"

I cried a little softly. My sister went into her room and cried and I closed my laptop, lay there and cried and  I started to think. I quickly got up went into the living room and started to clean I was under so much stress and doing something else can at least keep me from bawling down so my neighbours won't hear me.

My sister then got up as well went into the kitchen and started to do the dishes. Now we were both cleaning. A few minutes later, my sister came into the living room, peeped through the door and said...

"She's coming, wipe your eyes..."

I picked up my books and she came up the steps and said..

"Baby, Mommy come back."

"Yeah," I said softly

I went into her room to put her comb there [cause our baby cousin was here and he took it out]...and she said...

"Baby, Mommy has Cancer..."

Then I started to cry and she said...

"Don't cry again, you'll make me cry."

I stopped and went straight into my room. I came back out to sweep. Every time I passed her room I'll hold up crying and when I left I'll cry again. She came into the kitchen and my sister couldn't even look at her to bear any more pain. I was afraid to go down {by my grandma} cause I didn't know how I'm supposed to be, cause I didn't want to see my grandma cry as well and didn't want to leave my mom alone. A little while later, I left to go see grandma. My sister was with mom. I was quite okay.

Grandma asked me if my mom told me. I said yes.

"What we have to do now is pray with her and have faith and be strong for her."

"Yes, I know..." As I turned around to avoid facing her.

"This is not for us ion know way it come from"

"yeah daiz what I saying", "I never thought this would see light, but" :(

We talked for a while, then I went to play with my baby cousin so he can at least cheer me up.  I stayed there for a while to keep company. Then I went up {home}. My mom went to sleep so I just prayed and we all went to sleep.
My sister and I slept well, meaning we didn't wake up constantly. {We had a good night prayer.} God must have heard us. Our day was fine but it was hard. I kept thinking of it but I didn't cry as much. I paid attention to my mom, did my work and my sister and I had a talk.

AUTHOR:  It is literally hard for me to write this, right now. I cried while writing this. One of the good thing is ..at least hope they didn't lie; is that the cancer hasn't spread its only 2cm. Thank God hopefully the surgery goes well by the grace and mercy of God, Amen...please pray for my Mom and for us to be strong for her...Thanks for reading bye.... : ) <3

TO BE CONTINUED..............