Chapter 1:A bored existence

Bondaries. The phenoms's bonds. To can control them it's truly an strange and powerful abilities. You can do so much with that.

Like putting youkais in a total different world with human villages. As well as putting some unfortunate folks from our world, who just end up as some youkai's lunch.

Who would do something like that? Well, the lazy youkai of bondaries Yakumo Yukari of course.

Right now she was looking through her eyes at different worlds to find someone to dump in her world

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Right now she was looking through her eyes at different worlds to find someone to dump in her world. Though, this time would be different.

The humans she transported them were all the same. Two types, really. Or screaming and judging for being youkais and get killed for being stupid. Or making some unpleasant coments and faces and get killed for being perverts.

So, this time she was looking for an unique individual. And preferably capable for surviving at least a week.

On a world she managed to find an interesting prison. From far it would look like your every day prison. But it was interesting for a few aspects.

It had the newest technology and weapons. The best trained as guards. Most remarkable, it had a single prisoner. And this prisoner didn't even had a cell.

No, he was put on a table. Various cables were linked to his body to inspect his health. His face couldn't be seen. That was because of the technologycal casket on his head who was hidind half of it.

Instead of inprisoning him phisicaly on a cell, it looks like the people in charge decided to put his his brain on a virtual prison. He needed to be there for quiet some time, judging after his hair who grew so much that it was touching the floor.

Guard 1:Oi.

Guard 2:What?

Guard 1:This guy it's here for so much time. He didn't even eat. How is he still alive?

Guard 2:You see, aparently he's immortal. That's why this prison was created in the first place. To hold him.

Yukari:Immortal?

An immortal was something very rare. An human even more so. Not to talk she can't detect any divinity or magic who would make him like that.

Yukari:Truly fascinating.

Guard 1:Seriously? Whoa, that's hardcore.

???:[Oh, thank you very much. But I think it's enough how much I stayed.]

In a swift move, the boy moved up. In the process the wires were ripped and wear off of his body and the cascket shattered in pieces.

???:[It was interesting to see how this will work. But now I'm bored of this too.]

Guard 2:Don't move!

The guard aimed his gun at him. His innocent smile simply morfed in amusament. With a move of his hand he throwed the guard to the wall. The guard's head colided with te wall, splashing his brains over it.

The first guard was ready to take out his gun not because he had any chance agains him, but out of pure fear. But at inhuman speed the boy stabbed his hand through the guards neck, making him choke on his own blood.

The other guards on the floor were ready to combat him. The boy already bored of this meaningless game made a pile of dolls indentiacal with the guards. He set the pile on fire, making the guards to slowly and painfuly turn to ash.

The boy finally stayed in his own legs. Looking at a mirror he took a chunck of his too growed hair.

???:[Man, this simply won't do. It's just gonna be in the way.]

He picked a blade from the floor and with a move cut his hair. Now with the hair being short in a fashioniticaly messed style, the boy revealed to be the one and only Kumagawa Misogi.

 Yukari smiled in delight and satisfaction

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yukari smiled in delight and satisfaction. This boy, he was beyond any expectation she ever had. Who would have though there was such an existence.