3) Distraction

"Yeah, everything is like it has always been. I teased him a little and made him angry." you giggled.
"He left early so I had to clean everything alone."
"Oh I'm sorry, I should've waited for you."
"It's no problem Hinata, I'm not angry at you and I understand it. I mean I would've done the same so don't blame yourself." Hinata smiled.
"You are good friend (y/n), I'm glad we've met." he said to you.
You blushed a little, you loved hearing compliments because most of the time people don't say anything nice at all. Best example for that is Kageyama.
"You're a good friend too, Hinata. I really like this team and I'm happy to have all of y.. I mean almost all of you as my friends."
"Well we can also get to know everyone better on saturday. Tanaka is having a party at his place. He wants you to come too, the whole volleyball team is invited."
You thought for a second. You've never been to a party before and you also never had your first kiss. You were unsure. "I don't know, to be honest I've never been to one and I also don't drink or something."
"Same. It's my first time being invited to one and I'm sure there is only alcohol for the older ones. Think about it. You have a few days left."
You looked at Hinata. He smiled at you and you smiled back. "Okay, I'll think about it."
"Great!" Hinata screamed, you thought that the whole town maybe heard him. You laughed.
"I need to go to sleep now, see you tomorrow then." you said yawning.
"Sleep well." Hinata said and you closed your window.

While laying in bed, you were thinking about the offer. Positive about it is that you would get to know your team better. Negative is that the stupid king Kageyama will probably be there too and after what has happened today, you really wanted to avoid him as much as possible. While thinking you eventually fell asleep.

Today's class was maths. You hated it. You were intelligent and great in almost every subject, but maths and physics destroyed it. At least you had a nice teacher. The first class was almost done, when suddenly your english teacher came in. "I'm sorry for interrupting, but I've managed to organize a study trip to a museum. It will take place tomorrow." You were happy about the trip, because tomorrow's classes would have been maths and physics again. Hinata seemed also happy, he was clapping and dancing around. You giggled but as soon as your eyes met Kageyama's eyes, you stopped. You turned around again and you could feel that he was still staring at you.
"Hinata, I need to talk to you after this class." You heard Kageyama say to Hinata.

After your last class, you went to the gym as usual. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi must've already gone so you went alone. You heard footsteps behind you and turned around. Hinata ran towards you. "Hey (y/n) wait for me!" He reached you and was out of breath.
"Don't use all your power yet." you said giggling.
He smiled at you with a creepy smile like Tanaka always did.
"Uhmm... is everything okay?" You asked him.
"Yeah, everything is fine."
"Are you not racing with stupid king Kageyama today?" You asked. Then you remembered that Kageyama wanted to talk to Hinata after class. You are really curious so you asked him:" What did Kageyama want to talk about with you? You don't have to say it if it's too private."
"Well that was strange. He asked me if you and I were a couple and what our relationship was."
You were a bit shocked.
Why does it interest him? Is he planning on taking my friends away from me or what?
"That's suspicious... that's weird." you said.
"Yes, it was really strange." Hinata doesn't seem to have a clue either.
You just brushed it off and you two entered the gym.

"(y/n) watch out!!" You saw a volleyball coming again, but you improved and managed to dodge it. You trained a bit harder so you were able to catch almost every ball, even when you're not expecting it.
"See, it helped that I hit your head." Kageyama said and smirked.
You just gave him a death stare. "Whatever." You said and went to a the girl's cabin to change.

Training was outside today. You had to sprint and run around the field. The sun was setting and it was beautiful. You didn't concentrate and you ran into someone and landed on top of him. You opened your eyes and realized that it was Kageyama. He looked you right into your eyes. You two were like that for a few seconds until you realized that you were still on top of him. You quickly got up and started to run again.
What was that. Why is he not angry at me or something. Why did we stay like that and what was that feeling?
You also never had a boyfriend before and didn't know how love feels.
You brushed your thought off as you hear Coach Ukai saying that the training is done for today.

You went home with Yamaguchi and Hinata. Yamaguchi walked a bit with you but he had to head right after a few minutes. You hugged him and he went to his house.
"Oi!" you heard someone shouting. You turned around and saw Kageyama coming.
"Oh hi Kageyama, are you walking with us?" Hinata asked him.
"Yes, I want to ask (y/n) something." You looked away from them because you started blushing and didn't want them to see it.
"What do you want to ask me?" You asked nervously.
"Are you coming to the party?" You thought for a second.
Why does it matter to him?
"Uhm, I guess..." you said shy.
"YES THAT'S GREAT! WE CAN PLAY COOL GAMES AND DANCE AND TALK AND LAUGH!" Hinata was happy and danced around you and Kageyama.
You giggled but you saw Kageyama looking at you and stopped giggling.
"Okay, I need to head left now, see you tomorrow." Kageyama said.
"Bye." Hinata and you said.

10 minutes later you were in your street and hugged Hinata and said goodbye.

As soon as you were in your room you started to panic a bit.
Oh no I really said yes to this party. I don't know what to do or wear, I don't even have special clothes and I'm so nervous. Are there going to be many people?
When it comes to parties you are shy like Yamaguchi. Your thoughts were interrupted by a buzz from your phone. It was an instagram notification.
Kageyama started following you
"HUH WHAT?!" you shouted.
"(y/n), is everything okay?" Your mom asked from downstairs.
"Yes mom, I'm fine."
What is wrong with this guy?? Since the moment we had at the training, he was acting a bit strange.
"Ugh why should I care.." you mumbled and got to bed.