12) Be Mine

You were back to your home again. You enjoyed the camp and the memories you've made. School was back to normal and you managed to keep everything up with your broken arm. Your friends supported and helped you and Kageyama insisted on feeding you your lunch since you were "unable to do it on your own."

It was friday again. You were about to go when Kageyama came to you.
"Hey can you come to my place later, princess?"
Omg why I hope he is not a pervert- wait no he is not Oikawa and if he would've want something he'd already done it.
It was like Kageyama could read your thoughts.
"No I didn't mean it like that...I just have a surprise for you." he stuttered.
"Okay I'll come. Is 8pm okay?"
"Yes." he said and kissed your forehead.
A few days ago you talked with him about kissing your lips in public. He accepted that you didn't want to do that when you're not a couple. And since you weren't a couple, he was only allowed to kiss your cheek or forehead.

You walked home with Hinata. You chatted a bit about school and training.
Reaching your home, Hinata hugged you and said goodbye with a smirk.
"What are you planning, Hinata?" you asked him with a questioning look.
"Huh what...ugh...somethi- I mean nothing." he said and started to run away.
You giggled but were still confused.
"Mom I'm home, I'm going to a friend at 8pm, is that okay?"
"You mean your boyfriend?"
You told your mom about Kageyama.
"Well yes.." you responded.
"Of course that's okay. Have fun."
"Thank you mom, I love you." you hugged your mom and went upstairs to get ready.
You put some perfume on and brushed your hair.
It was half past seven now and you went to Kageyama's house.
I've never been to his house, I wonder what it looks like. I was at Hinata's house two days ago, we had to do a presentation for biology. I'm a bit nervous, what did he mean by surprise?
You've reached his house and rang the doorbell. But it wasn't Kageyama that opened.
It was Hinata with a bride smile.
"Ohhh I should've known it." you said laughing. You got in Kageyama's house and every volleyball member was there.
"We wanted to make a surprise party for you, since you were so upset about your arm. This is also a message from us to you to show you how important you are for us." Sugawara said.
You felt so happy. You hugged and thanked everyone, a few tears rolling down your cheeks.
"You guys are the best, I'm so thankful to have you."
They smiled and put some music on. Hinata and Tanaka were dancing, Nishinoya and Asahi played some video games and Yamaguchi and Tsukishima sat on the couch and talked. Kageyama's house also has a garden with a pool. Daichi, Sugawara, Kiyoko and Coach Ukai sat on the pool and talked a bit.
You went to the kitchen because you smelled something and you were hungry. Hands were suddenly covering your eyes. A voice whispered you: "Do you smell that?"
Yes you did...."PANCAKES" you shouted.
The hands were removed from your eyes and Kageyama was now standing in front of you, holding pancakes.
"Wow, did you make them? They smell so good!"
"Yes, I'd do everything for you." he said.
You blushed and began to eat the pancakes.
After a few hours, everyone went home. It was only you and Kageyama left.
"Shit, I need to write my mom, she's probably worried. I don't know how to go home, I'm a bit scared..." you admitted.
"You can sleep here, my parents aren't in town right now." Kageyama suggested.
You blushed madly at the thought of you sleeping at Kageyama's place. Since you also didn't want to go in the dark and that late at night, you texted your mom.

(y/n):" Hi mom i'm sorry for texting that late but I'm stuck here and I wanted to ask if it's okay if I sleep here?"
mom:"Okay, no problem. I know that Kageyama treats you good and I trust him. Have a good night, I love you."
(y/n): "Thank you mom, I love you too."

"My mom said it's okay if I sleep at your place."
Kageyama smiled and you went upstairs to his room.
"Fuck, I don't have any clothes."
"You can have my shirt." He opened his wardrobe and gave you one of his shirts.
"Thank you." you kissed his cheek and went in his bathroom to change.
"My shirt really fits you, you should wear it more often." He said blushing at you.
You giggled and sat next to him on his bed.
"Do you want to watch some Naruto?" he asked you.
"Wait, I didn't know that you like it."
"Well since I've noticed that you and Yamaguchi were watching it, I decided to watch it too."
"Are you telling me that you watched all 750 episodes of Naruto for me?!"
"Well yeah... I said I'd do everything for you." he was blushing even more.
You were blushing now too and kissed his cheek.
The two of you watched Naruto together.
"You remind me of Itachi, but he's way cooler than you." you said laughing.
"That's not true, I'm definitely cooler than him." he said.
You giggled and shook your head.
"Well does Itachi can also do this..." he said and began to tickle you. You were very ticklish and laughed hard.
Kageyama was now leaning over you, looking in your (e/c) eyes.
"You are perfect, (y/n). I...I love you."
Your eyes widened and you began to feel butterflies in your stomach.
"I love you too, Kageyama."
"I want to kiss you in front of everyone, I want everyone to see that you're mine and that I love you. I want to treat you like a princess. I want to get old with you. I want to go with you through thick and thin. That's why I'm asking you know: Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
Tears came up.
"Yes, yes, yes!" you said happily pulling him close to you so you could reach his lips.
This moment was perfect. The kiss was full of love. You kissed like there's no tomorrow. Your enemy became your lover. The person you despised became the person you want to share everything with. The person you tried to avoid became the person you want to stay with forever.
He pulled back for breathing and put his fingers on your cheek.
"I'll never want to lose you." he whispered before your lips met again.
You were getting tired and laid your head on his chest. He pulled you close to him carefully, trying to not hurt your arm. He kissed your neck with soft kisses and whispered: "Goodnight (y/n), I love you." you smiled and fell asleep in his arms.

It was monday. About three days since you and Kageyama were a couple. Nobody knew it yet, but it was about to change. You walked out of your house, Hinata and Kageyama waiting there. Hinata was a bit confused about Kageyama being there, but you explained him on your way to school.
"Ohhh finally you are together." Hinata said, happy for you two.

You stayed in school to watch Kageyama train.
After training, you said goodbye to Kageyama. He leaned down to reach your face and kissed your lips softly.
"Ohohoh, I told you that you two are cute." Tanaka said.
"And I said that princess and king are almost perfect." Tsukishima smirked.
Everyone laughed.
"Hey how about we celebrate our new volleyball couple? I'll invite you to eat some meat buns."
"Great!!" Hinata and Nishinoya said and sprinted to the shop.
"Come on, let's go princess." Kageyama said, holding your hand. You nodded .

The team went to the shop together, knowing that nothing could ever separate the Karasuno High volleyball team.
And (y/n) and Kageyama also knew that nothing could ever separate them two.