🅴🅿 🆂🅴🆅🅴🅽🆃🅴🅴🅽

Author's POV

Extremely dark areas while also being restrained is not a place of comfort for anyone much less Kristian himself. Especially when he's feeling all the pain rushing back from his wound that has previously been wrapped as he was unconscious.

Elie is restrained as well laying on his side next to him as he felt his hair brushing up against his leg. Kristian stationed himself against the wall as he tried to figure out how he could get loose. This was all in the plan however to keep the kids safe and to give themselves up while they figure everything out.

But first, let's go back to when all the action occurred.

Elie dragged Kristian into the bathroom as he ripped off his shirt taking a look at the gun wound planted right in his abdomen.

"Love, how do we manage to find ourselves in these situations? Keep pressure on it for me." Elie rose from the floor to lock the bathroom door and block it with the metal trash can inside. It wouldn't hold much but he could try.

"Elie, imma need you to hurry up----fuck this hurts!", Kristian hissed out as his bloody palms put pressure on the burning hole. He's been shot at before but ain't never got hit so this was a pain unknown to him and he ain't ever want to feel it ever again.

Elie quickly washed his hands, then moved to take off his belt which he tied as a tourniquet around Kristian's abdomen.

"Love I need to turn you over to see if there's an exit wound and then if I can I'm gonna try to patch it up somehow. I'm sure tissue paper could probably work," he helped Kristian to turn his body up as he let out a bunch of heavy grunts at the inflicting pain. Elie saw there was none so the bullet was planted somewhere in him.

"It's still in there but I don't have any tools to get it out or stitch you up so you're gonna have to bear with it and stay awake dear."

Kristian nodded as Elie rested his head on his legs pulling back his faded blonde dreads as sweat drifted down his skin. Elie comforted him in the best way possible reminding him that their kids would get away and they'll take the full brunt of this. They'd take any damage rather than have their kids suffer at all.

The bathroom handle jiggled along with large force being brought down upon the door, their nerves getting more shaken up. They weren't scared to face death at this point as they lived in danger on a daily basis, it was rather what they'd leave behind. It was now a realization that they needed to let this life go as it affected their kids greatly and if they weren't here to protect them, they failed themselves and the kids.

"Are we putting up a f-fight? Just say the word baby, we can take them. Bullet or none----I ain't useless," Kristian gritted out as Elie rolled his eyes pressing a kiss on his forehead.

"Don't jeopardize this, they wanted to find us and now they got us. I do believe though that they won't kill us off love because they need us. They still don't have access to shit even if they were to kill me----my fortune would still be left with our babies. And ever since we've locked down our assets and databases....they can't have anything."

"Ain't got no choice to keep us alive. I would also like to see what fucker is trying to mess with us. You gotta get out the game baby because you make so many damn enemies," Kristian chuckled out as the door finally burst open.