0: The Goat Demon

You stood on your bridge, tapping a hoof on the stone while you glared at the person who was trying to cross the bridge. In your hands, you held a bat that had several spikes and nails sticking out of it.

The man across from you gulped, shaking as he held what looked to be a rusty pipe in his hand . If he was trying to be threatening, he was doing a horrible job. So when you let out a...hearty laugh(?). it was obvious his levels of fear rose drastically because of that.

"Dumbass! What the fuck are you gonna do with that thing?!" Your expression twisted into a grin -- you wouldn't even need to use your trusty bat, Dr.Doofenshmirtz, to drive this guy away, and from the looks of it, he had probably never heard about you, or seen a demon.

So, without warning, which is what most goats did, you charged straight at him. He was probably gonna die from the impact. You moved really fast, and your horns were probably much worse than a regular goat's.

Honestly, his screaming was really loud and annoying as you broke all his ribs and spine. You were pretty sure he died when his ribs punctured his lungs, and he like started dying because he choked on his blood and stuff.

You kinda just stared at his body in disgust. It was nasty. He was also making an ahegao face. Not sure how that happened to be honest. You sighed, shaking your head as you grabbed his body by the leg, throwing it off the side of the bridge and into the water, which is where you put all the other bodies.

You weren't sure why people kept trying to go on your bridge, you had made it pretty obvious with all the dead bodies you'd stuck to the trees, and the signs that literally told them not to go on your bridge...

...They were in English though. You didn't know how to read/write in Japanese, so that was probably a problem, wasn't it? Whatever. Japan needed to straight up step-up and make all of their citizens or whatever become bilingual and learn either English, or Spanish.

Life would be so much easy for you if that happened. But even though you were like three-hundred year old? You had literally no time to learn Japanese -- you were too busy claiming all the bridges in Japan as your own. Of course, the huge bridge you were on was the main bridge you owned.

You were about to go back under your bridge, when you heard a twig snap. You saw a very scared looking demon. You blinked, glaring at him, "Fuck off."

"B-But you never eat the people you kill!"

"So? Fuck off. It's my property."

"I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE NICER TO YOUR OWN KIND AAAAAHHHH--"

He had started charging at you, but you'd honestly just bashed his head in with your bat. Demons really annoyed you and straight up needed to chill, and stop thinking that you were the same type of demon.

You were lowkey like, the spawn of The Goat Man, and like, Beyonce and Meghan Thee Stallion. You were lethal. Genetically manufactured in some lab. Nothing could seriously kill you. You were like, Siren Head's cousin too. Real wack shit.

You looked around, "AYO! ANY MORE FUCKERS OUT THERE FOR ME TO MURDER? I'M LIKE REALLY DONE WITH KILLING PEOPLE RIGHT NOW! I'VE MADE IT OBVIOUS TO STAY THE FUCK OFF MY BRIDGES!"

There was no reply, and that was good. You jumped off the bridge and like, went into this chill underground room, which is where you lived. You straight up slept on a bear hide, and had like an Oculus Rift and iPhone 20.

Real snazzy place tbh.

Welp. You'd have a lot of shit to do in the morning and during the day, because people thought that you'd burn in the sun, and therefore couldn't kill people, which therefore meant it was safe for them to cross your bridge.