We must stand together as one

Rapunzel freeze a bit at the name.That demon was the cause of many things that have happened lately and she was feeling as that creature only wanted to haunt her and those around her.
"Zhan tiri? How did you-?"
"She have a new appereance and she was able to fool me for a while but no more.She is up to something terrible Raps .She wants to take over and destroy Corona"
"Varian where you able to-"
"Not exactly.She is just visible to Cassie right now but if she is able to reach certain amount of power she will be able to break free and destroy everything on her way"-said Varian a bit distracted in seeing Cass reaction to the nickname and smile a bit when he found her smiling a bit back at him.
"So do you have any idea on how to defeat her Cass? Varian?"
"Not that much but prevent her from having the moonstone and sundrop is an start.It seems that according to what i had research back some weeks ago that Zhan tiri needs them to break free."
"So that's why you are coming back?"rapunzel ask cass
"Uh well yes primarily that is the reason besides if i had learnt something is that you have to be careful who you trust"
"Ehh"
"Zhan tiri i mean raps.It was foolish of me to believe her."
Is alright Cass/ Cassie -both say at the same time, saw each other and laugh
"Oh well  i better get Eugene and the rest of the gang in order to make up a plan.Have fun" -she said smirking a bit at them as she head out.
"Is that obvious?"-Varian said freaking out a bit.
"Oh Var.Is not that bad trust me.Raps is just happy to have both of us back"
"And she is pairing us"
"Typical raps"
"She is not that wrong thought."Varian whispered
"What did you say Var?"
"Oh nothing"
"Alright" -she said blushing a bit having heard what he actually said.Them worry blurred her mind sudenly.
'This is not good.i cannot do this i simply can't '- she thought sadly looking at the floor.
'Hey Cassie is alright .I'm here is gonna be alright' his words seem to cath her as she hugged him slightly as she waited for the biggest challenge:Forgiveness form everyone else.