🌸 Author's Note 💮

Hello guys!

Hello guys!

I'm back at uploading this book. It was one of my old books that I worked on from when I was young. That time my writing wasn't good, though English was my first language.

EXO is one of my favourite Kpop groups. I'm a multifan. Yes, that means I love all the other kpop groups equally. Plus, I love all types of music.

When I first wrote this book, I didn't have much great feedback as my writing was very poor. But, haters gonna be haters. I don't care! Anyone can say whatever they want. All I wanna say is, I'm gonna keep writing. Back then, writing always helped me improve and helped me with dealing with my darker days. I had so many problems going on in real life. Life always hits us deep and harder. So, writing helped and I just put up the fanfictions that I randomly wrote.

I wrote this book at the request of my bestest friend. She encouraged me to put this book up the moment I joined Wattpad. Back then, I was using her account to read books and such. As she saw my works that I had been randomly writing during my school days, she told me I should put this up. And, I did.

To all the people that are gonna hate or give negative feedback about this book, I don't care what you all are gonna say because, I'm also putting this book back up as I want to look back on my first time writing books. Someday, I will be looking back at the book and saying, "Omg, this book is so childish, I wrote something like this. Man, now I have improved so much. I am so proud of myself." I love my first books as well guys. So, I am just gonna upload this book with a little bit of editing that I have done.

I hope you can love this book for just the way it is and I'm actually proud of myself that I didn't delete my past works. They gave me the encouragement to keep writing. It's up to you guys if you want to love this book and enjoy it. Though, I hope you all could accept this book and love it.

This is all I wanted to say. I have many other works created now. If this book isn't your cup of tea, I suggest you take a different kind of tea. 😊

Thank you all for those who have always been a supporter of this. Really, I really loved all the comments you all have given me and I'm not like most authors, I always reply to every comment you make. I love the comments! If anyone needs to be noticed by me, then you can comment and I always read it and reply. 🤭

Plus, if you want me to read your book, I have a link in my bio that takes you to my "Book Recommendation Form". Fill that if you need me to read your books.

Thank you! And I'm peacing out! 😎✌️

- Kei