001, narrative

khai was shopping with her sister kaylyn. she had been looking for ten minutes. "what are you looking for khai?" kaylyn asked.

"that shirt" khai responded. "you know damn, well that you ain't gonna find that shit it's been a whole two weeks and the employee still say they asses is out of stock" kaylyn spoke truthfully.

"uhm...ye-" khai said cutting herself off. "what?" kaylyn asked not sure what khai was looking at. that was until she looked in khalida's direction. "I FOUND IT" khai yelled.

"okay, but i need to go get...a hoodie for tyrone" kaylyn said. "oh..okay" khai said following her sister. "do you really?" khai complained.

"yuh, cause kiara covered it in paint" kaylyn responded. "she do be a baddie. tyrone needs to take notes" khai joked. kaylyn just rolled her eyes.

khai was looking at hoodies while kaylyn looked at some for tyrone that was until two boys came into the aisle of hoodies one ginger headed curly haired white boy.

she found the hoodie that kaylyn had be looking for. as she turned around to show kaylyn the hoodie. oncep pop"1 khai turned around she noticed the ginger curly haired boy staring at her. khalida just gave him a small smile. the he returned.

khalida was already walking off until someone tapped her on the shoulder. "hey, i'm kio my friend over there thinks your cute" he said shyly. "uh...hey, i'm khalida you can me khai" she responded. "he was wondering if he could get your number?" he responded. "uh...sure it's 310-783-4231" khai said. "thanks" was all kio said after he quickly walked away.

MY WRLD— 𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔
it's only short cause i
was trying to get this
out of the way already
so sorry if anything is
misspelled.