《I》

"Fox-" Foxpaw heard a voice "Foxp-" 'who is that?..' she thought "Foxpaw! Get up! Owlstep wants to see you outside at the strobus tree" Echopaw said to the Medicine cat Apprentice. "Whatever Door-mouse" Foxpaw stood cleaning her ruffled fur. "Hey! At least I got up this morning!" Echopaw spat thrusting out of the medicine den.

Foxpaw stood after she was satisfied with her cleaning and pushed through the brambles of the den. She padded out of the Clan entrance walking to Strobus tree seeing Owlstep. "Goodmoring, Owlstep, what was it you need?" Foxpaw asked sitting down infront of him. "Goodmorning" he greeted " I will be needing you to come to the leaders den, we have to talk to Moonstar about a decision I have made" he said with his already soft gaze softening at the sight of his apprentice.

"Alright then" Foxpaw meowed a little annoyed. Owlstep stood up and started walking, occasionally looking back to make sure Foxpaw was following until they got to the Clan. "Owlstep?" Foxpaw looked at her mentor. "Yes Foxpaw?" Owlstep turned his ears back to show he was listening while he walked through the entrance of the Clan. "Did I do something wrong? Are you going to report me?" She asked her ears down a little "Of course not Foxpaw, It's nothing bad! It's good! I promise" he said looking at her. Foxpaw lifted her tail so it was closer to him, Owlstep curled his tail with her's.

"Are you lieing and tail promising me for the bad? You know that brings bad luck Owlstep" Foxpaw said to her mentor. "I'm not lieing Foxpaw" Owlstep looked at her with a reassuring look tightening his grip on her tail with his own. Foxpaw gave him a satisfied look removing her tail from his continuing the stroll to the leaders den. Owlstep followed taking lead once again, he stopped at the entrance of the leader den letting Foxpaw catch up before realizing she was beside him.

"Are we going in or not?" She asked making Owlstep's fur stand on end in surprise, " right of course" he nervously said going into the den with Foxpaw strolling next to him. "Goodmoring, Moonstar, me and Foxpaw wanted to speak to you about something important" he said sitting down and indicating for Foxpaw to sit as-well she did so and looked at her leader as did Owlstep. " What is it? " she asked turning around to look at them.

"I believe that Foxpaw is ready to be a full grown medicine cat, I am satisfied with her work" Owlstep dipped his head to his leader. Moonstar purred, "I'm guessing you made the same mistake your mentor did, did you test her?" Moonstar asked, Owlstep tensed liffting his head, "I have not, I wish to do the test infront of you so you may see for yourself that she is ready" he quickly answered. "Go right ahead then" she said.

Owlstep nodded and turned to Foxpaw meeting her natural stern gaze.

"What do use for kittencough?"
"Coltsfoot"
"Whats Coltsfoot?"
"A yellow or white flower that resembles dandelions, the leaves must be chewed into a pulp and given to the kit"
"What are daisy leaves used for?"
"Daisy leaves are used for aching joints and are also used as traveling herbs"
"Symptoms for Whitecough"
"Sneezing, Coughing, Runny nose, lack of sleep, and a fever"
"Best treatments for greencough?"
"Feverfew, Lavander, Catmint, Chickweed, and Coltsfoot"
"Discription of Blackcough?"
"Blackcough is fatal and has a high chance of a cat not surviving. If in late stages no treatment can be done. In the case of them being to far is to let them ease their way into Starclan"
"Treatments for twisted, sprained, paws or ankles?"
"Advise the cat to not put any sort of weight on the injury and apply nettles and give the cat Poppy seeds"
"Basic Injuries"
"Claw marks and cracked pads"

Owlstep let out a purr of satisfaction. Moonstar stared into Foxpaws stern gaze for what seemed like moons without even flinching or breaking eye contact with one another before Moonstar turned away from the steady gaze the medicine apprentice gave. "She's ready, You will be holding her ceremony tonight" Moonstar said to Owlstep. "Of course Moonstar" he answered to the grey she-cat. Before Foxpaw and Owlstep dipped there head respectfully before padding out of the den one behind the other.

"I can't believe it!" Foxpaw exclaimed excitedly once they reached the Medicine den. "Yea? Just wait till you have your true medicine name, for now I want you to gather herbs and separate them, Blackpaw knocked over the piles while me and Moonstar discuss your medicine name" Owlstep said to her resting his muzzle on her's before leaving the den heading back to Moonstars den.