ఌ︎IIఌ︎

Later that night the time had finally come and Moonstors voice rang across the clearing signaling it was time for Foxpaw's ceremony. Foxpaw sped walked into the clearing sitting down next to Stoneclaw, the long-haired blie-gray tom flicked his tail around her shoulders as the other cats came around taking there places. Foxpaw calmed herself looking up at Owlstep as he sat in his spot at the High-ledge next to Moonstar. Owlstep cleared his throat looking up at silverpelt with his eyes closed.;

"I, Medicine cat of Sunclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve her clan for many moons." He began before looking down to Foxpaw flicking his tail so she would come up, she got up padding up sitting back down as Owlstep jumped from the highledge so he was infront of her. "Foxpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand part from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?" He asked leaning closer.

"I do" Foxpaw responded. "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine Cat." -he cleared his throat once again- "Foxpaw, from this moment you will be known as Foxpelt to honor your fox like appearance to your pelt and eyes. Starclan honors your Wisdom and patience, and we welcome you as a ful medicine cat of Sunclan." He announced resting his muzzle on her shoulder, Foxpelt gave him a respectful lick on his shoulder before they parted. Foxpelt practically jumped of excitement hearing her clan call her new name. " Foxpelt! Foxpelt! Foxpelt! Foxpelt! Foxpelt! Foxpelt!".

The call continued till they were all parted from Moonstars tail flick. Foxpelt walked off going to the entrance of her den, she sighed softly seeing the empty beding she would be sleeping in now. "At least I will still have his memory if he ever does die.." she whispered to herself sitting in her bedding getting comfortable laying down her paws under her chest and her tail around her abnormally fox like body.

(𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥! 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕀'𝕞 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕡 𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕒! ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕣!)