Study Session

Hinata POV
We were in the middle of class and it's history and we're learning about...Greek Mythology. WhAt A cOiNcIdEnCe, oh yeah! We're learning the tale of Orpheus and Eurydice.

"Now for your homework, I'm going to give you a sheet of paper with trivia questions on it and I want you to answer those questions. And I want them completed by tomorrow.
And don't forget that the day after tomorrow we will have a test on Greek Mythology. Class dismissed"
The teacher said putting a stack of papers for us to grab on our way out.

I looked at the paper and the questions are easy in my opinion, but that's coming from me who is actually a son of A Greek Mythology god so, eh.

I went home and I still have about an hour before practice so I showered, gather the stuff I need for practice, get dressed, then while I wait I did the homework and yeah, it doesn't take a lot of time because I'm basically a pro at this stuff.

I go the gym and I brought my homework with me because I feel like I need to, I entered the gym and we practice like usual. After practice we were cleaning up and suddenly my battle instincts kicked in and I heard

"Hinata! Watch out!"
From Suga-san

And with my battle instincts I dodge the Volleyball coming at me with my hand ((Kiyoko style)) and the ball landed on the floor.

"Are you okay Hinata!?!?"
Suga-san said worried

"Yeah, I'm fine Suga-san"
-H

"Sorry Shoyou, we were aiming for the basket and accidentally aim for you, and how did you do that?!"
Noya-san said apologizing

"It's okay Noya-san, I'm okay. And uhh, reflex? I guess"
-H

"Anyway, as I was saying. Anyone understands the homework we have about, what was it? Ophius and Eudice?"
-T

"Idiot, it's-"
-Ts

"It's Orpheus and Eurydice but close enough"
I cut Tsukishima off

"Yeah that, wait did we all get the same homework?"
-T

"I guess?"
-H

"No, our's is about the Pandora's box and we have to write an essay"
Suga-san butt in.

"Oh okay, but anyway, I have no idea what the answers are"
-T

"Same bro, how about you Hinata?"
-N

"Um, I already did it"
-H

"What!! How?!"
-N

"Yeah I call bullshit"
-Ts

I pulled out my homework from my bag and showed them that I already finished.

"Wait, WTF"
-Ts

"Please let us copy Shoyou, our Greek Mythology genius Kouhai"
Noya and Tanaka senpai said on their knees

"How about this, let's meet up somewhere and we could do a study session. We have a test the day after anywa, I can probably help with Pandora's box too"
-H

"Great idea! I got a text from Nekoma that they have Greek Mythology also so we could invite them!"
Kiyoko butt in, oh yeah did I mention that Kiyoko is a daughter of Athena and Yachi is the daughter of Demeter?

"Yeah, but where though"
-D

"Hmm, I know a Cafe where you can reserve a room for meetings. Maybe I can reserve the room and we can use it!"
-H

"Are you sure they will let us use it?"
-S

"Yep, I'll text the address to the group chat"
-H