Favorite Dress - Aaron Hotchner

"(Y/N), we've got to leave!"

"It's the annual team party, Aaron, no one is going to reprimand us for being a little late!" You called back to him from the bathroom. Garcia was hosting one of her little Dia de la Muerte parties again for everybody. You always appreciated her bubbly personality and dedication to bringing the team together, even when she herself was piled with work.

"You know how I feel about being late," Aaron grumbled from the foyer. You shook your head to yourself after adding the finishing touches to your makeup, a bold red lip that seemed to give you all the confidence in the world. You could thank Garcia for that one.

After smoothing out your outfit, a simple black minidress with a halter top, you strode out of the bedroom while putting your earrings in place. They were small but eye-catching, you really loved the simple things.

You caught a glimpse of Aaron as he waited impatiently by the front door, coat on his arm and keys in hand. It was a no brainer that he was itching to leave.

"Just let me get my purse."

When he heard you walk into the room, your heels clicking against the dark wood floor, his attention was drawn to you and he turned to face the new presence in the room. Before gazing upon you his face adorned his usual scowl of thought and annoyance. But after catching a glimpse of you, he wasn't so sure he wanted to be on time anymore.

"(Y/N)."

"Yes, baby, I know we're late. I'm right behind you," you said blindly as you walked into the kitchen to grab your needed items. You turned back around to see him staring intently at you, causing you to raise a brow.

"That's my favorite dress." A confused smile coated your lips.

"What?"

He reiterated, "That's my favorite dress on you." You wandered back over to the foyer as you watched each other.

"Oh, I didn't know that." You approached him slowly, only stopping a few centimeters from his face. Your noses barely brushed, you were dying for a kiss right about now. Aaron traced your jaw with his finger, then let it roam along the curves of your body.

"Do you know why, (Y/N)?" You clutched your small purse in your hands against the front of your core, hoping it would somehow hide your growing curiosity and arousal. But you knew it wouldn't. You and Aaron both knew that you were extremely responsive to him, sometimes it was a curse, other times it was a blessing.

"Do enlighten me, Agent." His fingers curled into the flesh of your ass and pulled you into him. You gasped, both from surprise and excitement. He had that look in his eyes... you knew that look.

"Let's take a look in the mirror, shall we?" He pivoted your body to face the full-length mirror hanging on the wall next to the armoire. His chest was flush against your back and his hands rested on your hips. You hadn't even noticed he let his belongings drop to the floor, but he didn't do the same for your purse. Instead of dropping it he took it from your hands and gently set it on the top of the armoire pushed right up against the wall. The gesture was sweet, he could've cared less about his stuff but handled your items with care.

"You have dozens of other dresses in your closet," he started. "But this one is my favorite because..." He ghosted the sides of your body with his fingers. Your skin tingled and ached for more of his touch. "It shows every curve of your body." He moved to your stomach before grasping your breasts in his palms.

"This little black dress gives you all the power in the world over any man that gazes upon the sight." You melted against Aaron and placed the palms of your hands against his thighs. The imprint of his aroused cock was unmistakable, especially through the thin fabric of your dress. His head dipped to your neck as he began to kiss and suck your skin, using his nose to separate your sweet-smelling strands of hair. Aaron balled your dress in his hands, causing it to bunch at your waist and expose the black lace panties you wore underneath.