Accident

Tiffany pov

Ugh she look so hot sweating like that. Why must she look so attractive for god sake!

"Fany?" Tae said while waving her hand infront of me. Oh my gosh she caught me staring at her.

"Need a towel?" She gave me a towel and a bottled water. I just smiled at her and nodded since I'm not confident with my words right now. It's not even the first time she caught me staring at her.

Manager oppa called us and we got in the car. Everyone was tired for the 4 hours of practice since our concert was getting close. I sat beside Tae on the last row while YulSic sat infront of us.

Not too long after the car moved everyone was in deep sleep. Sica's head is on Yuri's shoulder and Yuri's head is on Sica's head.

They make such a great couple. I put on my earpiece and took a glance at the cute Tae. Her head was leaning on the window. Her pale legs can be seen clearly since she was wearing shorts.

I gulped thinking about how smooth her legs could be. Unconsciously my hands launch in and I rubbed her thigh in a circular motion. I looked at her clit. It won't wake her up if I touch it right? Risking my life I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

Manager oppa stopped the car and I saw Tae stirred from her sleep. I quickly got off her and pretended to look outside. "We've arrived." we all scrambled out since we missed our bed. We reached in the dorm and we all went inside our rooms.

I waited for Tae then I closed the door. Tae washed up and I lay on the bed. Not too long Tae came out with just a towel wrapped around her small body. Again she caught me staring at her body.

"You know that I can feel whatever u did in the car just now?" She said while folding her arms. I can feel my face heat up. I looked at her guiltily but I was thinking on a reason.

"It was just an accident my phone slid out of my lap that's why my hands got in contact with yours." I said calmly.

"Why rub it in a circular motion then?" She pushed me. I was blank. I have no idea what to say. Suddenly she took off her towel showing her black lingerie. I gulped as she smirked at mine reaction. I can't hold it anymore.

I stood up and carried that little girl and threw her on the bed. I slid off my shirt and crashed my lips on her. Waves of shock could feel through me. I can't believe on what am I doing right now. Tae push me away gently by my chest for air but I grabbed it and put it above her head.

I let go of her lips and trail kisses on her jaw. Suddenly I felt a force towards me. Not knowing Tae was suddenly on top of me. She took of my shorts and kissed my neck. I never thought she would do this to me. I always masturbate thinking that my fingers were her fingers but now she's doing it!

She skillfully took off my bra and took one mound in her mouth while meddling with the other one.
She got in between my legs and suck/squeeze harder. I moaned out in pleasure. She changed and I throw my head back in pleasure.

She went down my stomach and took off my underwear. "Naughty Fany. I made u wet huh?" She said teasingly. I looked up to meet with her eyes but to no avail since she's already attacking my wet core. I arched my back and tangled my fingers in her hair pulling her closer to my entrance.

I moaned uncontrollably as her warm tongue is swirling around me. She slid her hand inside her underwear and took out. She stuff her two fingers inside my mouth. Damn she's sweet. I sucked it like I was sucking a lollipop. She took it out of my mouth and enter me with her wet fingers.

I gasped for air as she started thrusting. "Ugh f-fu-c-k T-Tae" my hips are now grinding towards her pace. "f-fa-ster ugh" my chest fell back down still gasping for air. I feel my muscles are tightening together. Tae curved her finger hitting my g-spot and that made me sent over the edge.

My chest went back up as I felt myself reaching my climax. "UGH TAEYEON!" I moaned the loudest as I felt my muscle slowly relax. As soon as I want to catch my breath, Tae launched at me again and cleaned me. I gasp at her actions and she lay beside me with a smirk on her face. I was still panting when she kissed me.

I tasted myself in her kiss. "That was awesome. Didn't know that I could do that to my sexy Fany." She said while outlining my mounds with her finger. I looked at her and she looked at me.

I got on top of her and kissed her hungrily. Now I'm doing everything. *skip*

"F-uc-k F-Fany!" She released and I licked my fingers and her clean.

"COULD U GUYS KEEP IT DOWN I NEED MY FUCKING SLEEP!!" I heard Jessica's voice with her banging on the door. I looked at Tae and laughed. "SORRY" We echoed back together.

"That was amazing." Tae said as she stroked my hair after we got under the cover. "Goodnight my pink monster." she kissed my forehead and went to sleep. I felt like the happiest person on earth. I went to sleep after stealing a kiss from her.