Stop it?

Yul pov

"Come on the last minute u can do it Sica~" I clap my hands to support her. I countdown and stop the treadmill.

"U made me freaking come to the gym with u and made me run?" She said coldly but still catching her breath. I could only smile at her and passed her a towel and a bottled water. I looked at her sexily wiped her sweat off and opened her jacket showing her in her sports bra only.

"Stop it will u?" She said as she cross her arm. "I can't. You looked too hot." "Do u even realised what u just said?" She raised her eyebrow. I nodded. "So... u like me?" She asked.

I came closer to her and grab her face. I put my lips on hers gently and I pulled her body closer by her waist. I felt her responding to my kiss as she slid her hand around my neck. I lose balance a bit so I trip back making her fall on me.

"Be careful gosh." she said coldly. I sat up after she sat up. She moved in and kissed me again. I felt like the world stop again. Is Sica really doing this to me? Jessica Jung? The ice princess? I thought she was straight. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance but she remained it close.

I bit down on her lip again and she open to wince in pain but soon covered with a moan since my tongue explored in hers. She hit my chest and left a stinging pain. I let go of her lips and hold the now throbbing part.

"Who asked u to do that?" She asked coldly. "U started it first?" I said innocently. She groaned and was going to stand up but I hold her arm making her sit on my lap. She shrieked in the process.

"So u still want me to stop looking at u now?" I said teasingly while smirking at her. "I'll kill u." I just shrugged and we stood up.

*dorm*

"Ugh Tae f-faster p-please!"

"Okay they should keep it down." I said as I settle my bags down. "When we're all in dead sleep they always did it and they were this loud one night." Sica said.

I just laughed. "Maybe we could do it one day." I said as I grab her closer. She slap at the exact same place making that area throb again. "Byunyul." she said as she squirmed out of my grip. I winced in pain and looked at her.

"Should we disturb them?" I said. We still hearing Fany screaming Tae's name so I decided to disturb them. She smiled mischievously and nodded.

We walked down the hallway and stood infront of their room. We got ready to close our eyes so we won't see them naked. I nodded and opened the door.

"Hey gu- OH MY GOD!!" I put on my best act. I heard they shouted and scrambled under the blanket. I turned to Sica and pretended to cover her eyes.

"H-hey YulSic." Tae spoke first. We apologize and went out. "Keep it down next time. We need to sleep too." I said before exiting.

"Like u would not do it with the ice princess." I heard Tae snickered. I smirked as I saw Sica's expression. I closed the door and went to our room. "So Jessica Jung SooYeon, would u be my girlfriend?" I said as I look through that beautiful brown eyes.

I saw her blush and look down. I grab her chin and made her look at me again. She grab my neck and made us kiss. I respond almost immediately. I wanted to kiss her more but she let go earning a groan from me.

I frowned. "Is that enough?" She asked. I shook my head. "I'm glad to be yours Kwon Yuri." she said before resuming kissing me.