Chapter Five

Aiden's Pov
With the new sudden information now entering my mind, I stopped working for a few days all because my head was now over loaded with information, my crazy sister and her friends wanted me to have all this information on Jungkook that took me quite a few days to overload.

His full name Jeon Jungkook well simplified he was a few years older then me. Twenty three I think, the golden Maknae of Bts, also quite handsome once I looked up some fancams of him. But he also was one of the most popular members.

"Why couldn't I have a normal soulmate, he is loved by half a million people." I whined quietly slumping on the couch I glanced over at Eve who shut her laptop after another day of educating me.

"Correction, you have such a sweet bean as a soulmate, just cause he is a idol you gotta remember he is human, so what are we gonna do so you two can meet? I have a feeling it's gonna be so cute."

Once again I was fluttering deeply at my eyes before I spoke out.

"Alright I'm gonna be totally honest, there's a great chance I won't ever meet him and I'm gonna tell you why." I rubbed at my temple pressing my fingers there to groan.

"I've looked up their fandom it's full of immature and quite frantically annoying guys and girls personally from what I've seen, but besides that- have you seen how freaking expensive their concert tickets are?! I'm not paying that much for a damn ticket when it's a one in million chance in a crowd of thousands on thousands of others there, even though I don't want to. I'm gonna have to wait a while to meet Jungkook he is super busy."

I saw Eve pout before she started typing on her laptop focused while I sleepy blinked a little almost falling asleep.

"They come out to the states all the time now since becoming main stream, they won't be coming back till next year for an American Interview and the tickets are so cheap at the moment, can you wait a year?" She questioned.

I thought it over greatly. I could study more Korean from my class and learn the basics I needed, and prepare myself. Yeah it was getting harder everyday but I could.

"Yeah I can wait a year, the worse that can happen is I forgot." I laughed playing with my large bed of hair. Eve grinned deeply.

"Alright give your credit card number! Hurry the hell up before you miss this chance." I let my eyes face the ceiling before I was able to give her my full credit number which she typed in quickly.

This carried on out for a while till she then clapped her hands.

"Alright done! That took forever those tickets were gone so quickly, they will be delivering the stuff here in a couple days, the pass, the date and stuff, it's all set for next year." I laid back on the couch exhausted for some reason.

"Next year huh? That gives me plenty of time to work on my Hangul, my teacher loves me by the way cause I'm so funny." I laughed out Eve shot me a look.

"People like you?" She laughed out and I looked at her so offended.

"How rude." I huffed out placing my hands behind my back but Eve was then looking at her phone.

"Ahh Jungkook is trending on Twitter right now?" She muttered confused scrolling on her phone.

"Whats going on? " I questioned she then looked back up at me.

"Did you have like a swear fit yesterday?" She questioned to me. "Yeah I stubbed my toe yesterday, that shit hurt and all mom did was laugh at me." I huffed out.

"So your swear fit, made Jungkook go viral during a backstage vlive, the young  member Jungkook started swearing loudly in English shocking all the staff and members, no one has ever seen this side of him before, is he okay?" She read out the caption of what ever tweet and I instantly grew embarrassed.

"Oh shit." I whispered whining holding my face.

"I bet he hates me." I whined laughing quietly.

"Well he released a statement and told everyone he just has been stressed,and worried with development in his life." Once again I was blinking fast listening. 

I swear if I get to meet you I'll apologize for all the times I stressed you out. I thought.

"You think he figured out about you?" She asked interested.

"He doesn't know me!" I laughed out quickly before I sat up with a heavy grunt..

"But I think he has a better understanding of our soulmate bond like I do."