PROLOGUE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIZZLERS.... 

My dear sizzlers, If you want to scold, scream or anything I will be waiting in our spot. Read karne ke baad jaldi aana...

______________________________________

"It's okay C.B, maybe it's best for both of you. It's just that he doesn't want to hold you back because you are in a relationship with him and you now na If your love is true, you guys will find each other at the end no matter what. Now smile and give me my C.B back."

___________________

"Love, I got an awesome idea. Ask na what it is."

"Okay baby, tell me what it is?"

"In the future, we will marry brothers, and live in the same house. So in that way, we don't need  to worry about leaving each other."

_______________ 

"Yaar, Adi look at me, I said look at me. why did you beat that guy up?"

"How dare he call you his best friend? You are only my best friend. I am not gonna let him or anyone steal my best friend from me for that matter."

_______________

"Why are you not understanding dad? This money will never make you happy. Look what this money give you today. You didn't even get to spend these last minutes with Mom, she was asking for you, Papa. She was looking at the door till her last breath. Waiting for you. Why? Only... only because you were busy running behind money."

_____________

"I have never seen cunning women like you in my whole life. You disgust me, Vedika Anand."

He left throwing the hurtful words at me, not looking back.

"Only if you know Nakul, only if."

______________

"Ira, if you want to follow your passion, then you should. It's your life. No one has a say in it."

"But Sahil..."

"No Ira, these buts and ifs will only complicate everything. If you want it, you go and get it. Nothing more, nothing less."

______________________________________

So the prologue is here. Waiting for your response guys.

Before ending, the cover credits goes to anu_champ

Thank you so much yaar❤❤.

______________________________________

And my wattmily, got any hints?