1 - He's One Of The Warlords

Rin POV

It was my idea to have a girl's night in Nami's room and rid my mind of worrying over everything that has been occupying it lately. Every moment we neared Dressrosa, I felt more and more anxious because of it.

Nami, Robin, and I were doing our own thing and talking about different topics ranging from clothes to complaining about the men of this ship just to then laugh about how silly they were, especially now that we had two samurai on board the Sunny. Tonight was finally a great distraction from everything I was stressing about.

"Have I ever told you two just how much I appreciate you two? For trusting me back then I mean." I said, breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?" Robin asked, now looking up from her book.

"I mean, when you met me. I was in full navy uniform... And you actually trusted me. We were on completely different sides." I explained.

"Well at first I didn't. But because Luffy did, I trusted him. Then I got to know the real you when you joined us." Nami said.

"Believe it or not, actually, I trusted you very early." Robin said. "I joined the crew in a very similar way that you did. I was fighting against Luffy, sided with Crocodile, but captain wanted me to join." Robin said, putting her book down and sitting up in her chair.

"I couldn't believe how quick he was to trust Tra-Guy as soon as he was offered the alliance. But again that's just how he's always been." Nami added in with a shrug.

"I didn't know it back then, but joining the Straw Hats was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I've been on so many great adventures that wouldn't have been possible if I stayed back. The rest of the marines call me a deserter but I don't pay any mind to it really. Capt- I mean, Vice Admiral Smoker nowadays... He didn't think that way when I left. Even though he'll never admit to it... I truly believe that he secretly acknowledges Luffy as a good person, regardless of being a pirate." I said.

Nami sat up from the ground and put her magazine she was reading to the side.

"Well if Luffy wasn't the way he was, I don't think I would've joined either. I absolutely hated pirates, but here I am. The 'Cat Burglar' as they call me. Plus a bounty of my own to top it all off." Nami said. "I just wish you had joined up with us when we first met back in Alabasta, you were nice to us back then as well. Lucky you got away with it too."

"Yeah I mean, if I knew then what I know now about you guys, I would've been a pirate on this crew a long time ago." I said in agreement.

"I'm glad everything worked out in the end. We're all here together now." Robin said with a smile.

"Now that we're all gathered together as pirates working towards a similar goal... What do you think will happen after Dressrosa?" I asked, finally bringing up the topic.

"We'll go do what we set out to do and get our butts outta there for sure." Nami said.

"The going will get tough if things don't go according to plan but we can make it as long as we keep on fighting." Robin confidently stated.

I looked over to the both of them, feeling a little jealous that they were able to say that without hesitating, meanwhile in my own mind it was all jumbled up with worry. It made me nervous thinking about the kind of battles we might have to fight if things go wrong. The Donquixote pirates were ruthless, unlike any of the enemies we've faced off before.

"Do you two think... If we get through Dressrosa as you say, then what will happen with the alliance between Luffy and Law?" I asked, wondering what they thought.