Rollercoaster (part-1)

Emotional me: Let's write a Phineas and Ferb fic!
Logical me: Don't you already have a bunch of WIP already?
Emotional me: So?
Logical me: ...continue.

It's been ten years since one of the most funniest and heart wrenching movie of my childhood released and I'm going to write a fic about it! And no one can stop me!

----------------------------------------

It’s the first day of a new summer and the Flynn-Fletcher brothers were sitting under their tree, ready to seize the day. 

“First day of summer, Ferb. How are we going to make the most of this summer?” Phineas asked. Ferb shrugged, reading his book. “Well, we have to think of something! Remember last summer? We have to do even better.” 

Silence reigned as they thought for a moment. “I got nothing. Maybe Perry knows what to do.” Phineas said, looking around, only to find the monotreme missing. “Hey, where’s Perry? Does it seem like Perry’s comings and goings are even more random nowadays?” he asked. 

“Alright, dweebs. What have you planned for this summer?” Candace asked, coming out of the house. “Dancing mermaids? Flying pigs? Castle on a rainbow?” 

“Haven’t decided yet but those are all great ideas.” Phineas said. 

“Well, you can go do whatever you want, as long as it doesn’t mess with my job.” Candace said. “I need some extra money and I don’t want you two to mess it up for me.” 

“Why would you need extra money?” 

“None of your business!” Candace turned, ready to walk away when suddenly a portal opened up in front of her.

“Phineas… what’s going on.” She asked, backing towards them and away from the growing portal. 

“I don’t know Candace. We weren’t planning on making any portals.” He said, holding tightly to Candace’s and Ferb’s hands. He didn’t know why but he had a feeling portals aren’t always a good thing, especially unknown ones. 

The portal suddenly stopped growing and a box was thrown out of it. Just as the box touch the ground the portal closed. The three of them stood in silence, not knowing what to do. 

“What do you think it is?” Candace asked. 

Phineas and Ferb shrugged before Phineas moved closer to it. “I’ll open it.” He said. 

“What! No! What if it’s a bomb or something?” She exclaimed. 

“Well, we won’t know until we look. And besides, Ferb knows bomb disposal.” 

“You do?” Ferb nodded. 

Phineas carefully moved towards the box, not making any sudden movements. When it did not blow up he carefully opened the lid, letting out a sigh when nothing blows up or jumped out of it. He looked inside to see a bunch of DVDs. A closer look made him smile. 

“Hey, guys! Come look!” Candace and Ferb looked over his shoulder to see a bunch of cartoon DVDs. But what caught their attention most was the characters in it. 

“Is that… us?” Candace asked looking at the cartoon version of herself. Her long neck seems even more exaggerated in the cartoon. 

“There’s a letter.” Ferb said, giving it to Phineas. He opened it and started reading. 

Dear Phineas, Ferb, and Candace,  

There are some secrets that you guys need to know as well as some injustices that were done to one of you. These are the days of your best summer yet, made in cartoon form. I want you to gather the people on this list and watch it together.