🦅Introduction🦅

Finally getting my second fanfiction out. Sorry for the wait. Since this feather man lived in my head rent-free for months now, I decided to let it all out in this place. Hope you like the story. And if you are also a fan of an anime named Bungo Stray Dogs, why don't you check out my other story I wrote for Chuuya Nakahara.

Pro Hero Name: Hygieia (Greek religion, goddess of health)

               -----------------------------------------------------

"Pro Hero Hygieia, reporting for duty. Let's make this day a sunny one" the moment I arrived at the scene where a villain got reported, I jumped into action. My job was getting people to safety and healing the injured. 

"Hygieia! That building is still full of citizens. Get them out before the building collapses!" after hearing my arrival, pro hero Rock Lock gave me some instructions.

"On it!" before entering the building, I analyzed it, getting the location from everyone inside, using my goggles made by the agency.

26, 31, 47 people. I'll have to hurry if I want to get them all out.

"Fatgum! Help me out here! I'm going to throw the people out of the building. I'm trusting you to catch them and get them to safety! Got that?" It's faster than getting each one individually to safety.

"You don't have to worry! My belly is a pro when it comes to catching! Give me all you got!" after hearing his confirmation, I flew into the building through one of the broken windows.

The report I got mentioned a villain whose quirk could break the bond between molecules, which he now used to crash building while allowing the other villains to break out of custody inside a police station.

If that's how it is, I'll have to hurry before he gets to this building.

I quickly flew through the building, showing the people where they could exit while carrying the ones on the higher floors and throwing them to Fatgum. Then suddenly the walls started to shake.

"I guess he is here" I made a last scan of the area to confirm that everyone got out.

"Let's see" 

*crash*

"Jeez, he really has no patients" 

*cough, cough*

"Hello, is someone there!" I flew into the direction from where the cough came. It came from an apartment whose doors got barricaded by a huge piece of concrete that fell from the ceiling. 

"I don't have enough time to get through the window. Biscuits!" (btw. you don't swear).

I positioned my wings, and then blasted the collected energy into the concrete, freeing the path into the apartment.

I flew inside quickly finding a little girl laying under her bed which now collapsed after a wardrobe fell on it.

"You were trying to hide, right? Don't worry, I'm here to help" I said in a soft voice while blowing the dust away from the girl with my wings, allowing her to breathe properly. 

I lifted the bed with one hand and pulled the little girl from under the bed with my other one. I noticed that her feet got crushed under the bed, she must be in pain yet somehow, she didn't complain.

"You are a brave one. What do you say about a ride through the sky with me?" I smiled at the girl while holding her in my hands. I'll have to get her to safety first if I want to heal her.

"Mhh" she nodded energetically with happy eyes. She is a positive one. Even in this kind of situation, despite being injured, she still manages to smile.